PDA

View Full Version : Sub-Forum Idea

PMI
11-15-2011, 01:51 PM
With all the different X alumni groups around the country, and so many recent threads about where to watch games and whatnot, I think we should have a sub-forum dedicated to different chapters/areas of the country. Might be better organization than filtering through the "Where to watch the game in Accra, Ghana?" threads amongst the men's basketball threads. I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything, just think it would seriously be a decent idea as this board keeps growing. It could be a good spot to keep info such as game viewings, other alumni events, television broadcasts, etc.

SixFig
11-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Second this. Good idea

Muskie
11-15-2011, 02:00 PM
With all the different X alumni groups around the country, and so many recent threads about where to watch games and whatnot, I think we should have a sub-forum dedicated to different chapters/areas of the country. Might be better organization than filtering through the "Where to watch the game in Accra, Ghana?" threads amongst the men's basketball threads. I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything, just think it would seriously be a decent idea as this board keeps growing. It could be a good spot to keep info such as game viewings, other alumni events, television broadcasts, etc.

Sure. I can take it into consideration. You'll notice some new things soon and this could certainly be one of the ideas.

PMI
11-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Sure. I can take it into consideration. You'll notice some new things soon and this could certainly be one of the ideas.

Sounds good. This site is the greatest and has steadily improved in the 3 or 4 years I've been around.

xu95
11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
More importantly, can anyone tell me where to watch the game in Accra, Ghana?

xu95

BBC 08
11-15-2011, 02:34 PM
More importantly, can anyone tell me where to watch the game in Accra, Ghana?

xu95

I do know there is going to be a viewing party in Bolgatanga though it is on the other side of the country. I don't know if you want to make the trek up there.