PDA

View Full Version : Fall Signing Period

X-man
10-28-2011, 03:48 PM
When does the fall signing period begin? I am looking forward to getting our next crop of recruits into the Xavier family. With Reynolds, Farr, Christon, and Davis added to the roster (along with Philmore), we won't miss a beat next season even though we lose two NBA prospects in Tu and Big Kenny.

MADXSTER
10-28-2011, 03:54 PM
If memory serves, I believe it is Nov 8th.

rhyno2110
10-28-2011, 03:57 PM
All are expected to sign also.

Benxman
10-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Let's hope they all sign! I personally will be relieved when X has all their letters in hand and signed.

I'm pretty excited about the group of newbies next year. Philbin looks like an excellent player, from what I saw of him at Deveroes this summer, and at MM last week.

For the others, we will have to wait and see, but initial reports are good. The only one who is pretty much of a question mark to me is James Farr. The recruiting services don't rate him very highly. Let's hope he is a sleeper, flying under the radar.

GO MUSKIES!

:sword:

SixFig
10-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Philbin looks like an excellent player,

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/power-grid/images/profiles/4/regis_philbin_x200.jpg

xuvictory
10-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Let's hope they all sign! I personally will be relieved when X has all their letters in hand and signed.

I'm pretty excited about the group of newbies next year. Philbin looks like an excellent player, from what I saw of him at Deveroes this summer, and at MM last week.

For the others, we will have to wait and see, but initial reports are good. The only one who is pretty much of a question mark to me is James Farr. The recruiting services don't rate him very highly. Let's hope he is a sleeper, flying under the radar.

GO MUSKIES!

I believe his name is Phillmore.

MADXSTER
10-29-2011, 01:38 PM
If memory serves, I believe it is Nov 8th.

Edit...It is Wednesday Nov 9th

XUFan09
10-29-2011, 01:55 PM
I believe his name is Phillmore.

With one "l": Philmore

Masterofreality
10-29-2011, 05:04 PM
With one "l": Philmore

And he doesn't have to "sign" he's already transferred in.

Benxman
10-29-2011, 05:31 PM
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/power-grid/images/profiles/4/regis_philbin_x200.jpg

Quote=xuvictory - "I believe his name is Phillmore. "

Quote=XUFAN09 - "With one "l": Philmore "

Thanks guys! Just the ramblings of an old man. Maybe it was a 'senior moment'. :)

Thanks also to MOR, but I knew he didn't have to sign. He's attending class and working out with the team.

Anyhow, do any of you share (or not) my opinions of the 2012 class?

Go Mor, XUFAN09, xuvictory and SixFig!

&

GO MUSKIES!

Masterofreality
10-31-2011, 12:40 PM
Farr is further along than a "Project" but the kid works his ass off and wants to be good. He's a bit green/raw and needs some confidence but I see him as another Jeff Robinson. He might even be redshirted next year, we'll see. He has a huge upside, however. We'll be very happy he's a Musketeer in 3 years.

Jalen Reynolds is an unbelieveable find and our two guards Semaj and Myles are top shelf.