PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

nuts4xu
09-13-2011, 10:20 AM
At one point in time, we had a thread on here on which HBO show we wanted to see made into a movie.

I am glad HBO decided to put a bullet in the proverbial head of Entourage. The final show was about as lame and lousy as it can get. I couldn't stop watching the show, yet the finale really sucked.

The show was great in the beginning but took a turn towards Cheesy a couple years ago, and thank Jesus it is over now.

Ledgewood
09-13-2011, 10:28 AM
It just went on too long. It really should have only lasted one or two seasons. I think it's the same thing as movies that are just 20-30 minutes too long. I know they wanted to make their money, but this show's legacy would have been much better off.

BBC 08
09-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Should have stopped after season 3A. Hasn't really been the same since then.

Out of habit I watched every season and will more than likely watch the movie. I hate myself knowing I will watch the movie.

xu95
09-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Sunday's show would have been awesome if Mrs. Ari Gold took off her dress.

xu95

XUglow
09-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Stopped watching years ago. It had gotten to be no fun, and I doubt that I have missed much.

They were spot-on with H'wood in the early years, and everyone in town made sure they were close to a TV when a new episode aired. Work, party, hook-up... heck yeah! That's really what it is like. When they decided to explore the power-broker side of H'wood, they got sort of lost.

vee4xu
09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
I am so relieved to find out Ari's wife's name. I've wondered for years what it could be. :rolleyes:

They teed that baby up for a movie like no one's business. Especially Ari's phone call after the credits ran. As much as I look forward to Jackass IV, I will probably take a pass on Entourage, The Movie.

Good show in its day to be sure.