PDA

View Full Version : Internship Opportunities

HuskyMuskie
09-04-2011, 12:51 AM
So a lot of you guys are alumni, and even more of you work throughout the business and finance world. The reason I am posting on here is because I am currently looking for another summer internship for this coming summer of 2012, and I know some of you on here can help.

I am beginning the process early (yes, this early) so that I can weigh my options and hopefully land a position with another name brand firm this year. I wanted to come on here and post because a good amount of you all have had positive and encouraging things to say career wise, and seem like a vast network of alumni that I want to tap in to.

So, I kindly ask that if your firm, or your buddy's firm, or maybe even a lackluster client of yours has an internship program for this coming summer, or is interested in hiring one, I would be more than interested to discuss things with them. Please feel free to message me on here, and we can move forward if need be.

Thanks a million in advance. Looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Muskie
09-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Have you contacted Sash19?

HuskyMuskie
09-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Have not. If it's your reccomendation Muskie, I'll pursue it. I've been contacted by a recent grad from X who works in investment banking in Cleveland, however, so I have had some success. :rolleyes:

GoMuskies
09-15-2011, 10:07 AM
How do you feel about moving to Wichita? We've got a pretty large summer internship program.

HuskyMuskie
02-12-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm bumping this. Have plenty of great leads for this summer, but trying to weigh all the options. If any of you are involved with a company who is actively pursuing an enthusiastic intern for this summer, please PM me. Would love to speak more with you.

GoMuskies
02-12-2012, 11:40 PM
I guess this means Wichita is out. Too bad, Wichita is the most Catholic place I've ever been this side of Rome, so it seems like a Pope would fit right in...