PDA

View Full Version : Recuits at the Madness

MADXSTER
08-06-2011, 09:10 PM
What would happen to this board if DSR attended. The speculation would go biserk.

It will be very interesting seeing what recuits make it this year.

wkrq59
08-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Mad, no criticism here, but aren't we all obcessing a bit over DSR? Excuse my ignorance but is this kid a combination of Michael Jordan and Oscar Robertson? He is a four-star recruit, right? And he has already decommitted once from Xavier? And we have a full complement of scholarships plus one over to take care of.
I mean if he changes his mind and says "I love you" again, well there is another nice problem to solve. Meanwhile, we've got 14 young men who have said and acted as if they really want to be Xavier basketball players. Yes, it's something to discuss in the off-season, when nothing is apparently going on, but damn. I guess being an old foof, I see it as something to consider as " Oh, yeah, DSR still hasn't made up his mind." Not something to worry about. :eek:

smileyy
08-06-2011, 11:27 PM
I heard DSR dunked over Jordan Crawford while he was dunking over LeBron, but Nike edited the footage.

ReturnOfTheMack
08-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Mad, no criticism here, but aren't we all obcessing a bit over DSR? Excuse my ignorance but is this kid a combination of Michael Jordan and Oscar Robertson? He is a four-star recruit, right? And he has already decommitted once from Xavier? And we have a full complement of scholarships plus one over to take care of.
I mean if he changes his mind and says "I love you" again, well there is another nice problem to solve. Meanwhile, we've got 14 young men who have said and acted as if they really want to be Xavier basketball players. Yes, it's something to discuss in the off-season, when nothing is apparently going on, but damn. I guess being an old foof, I see it as something to consider as " Oh, yeah, DSR still hasn't made up his mind." Not something to worry about. :eek:

Ditto.

MuskiePimp23
08-07-2011, 02:15 AM

DSR is a 5 star recruit per both Rivals and Scout...He would be the highest recruit and first five star commit in Xavier history if he re-commits to Xavier...His talent is undeniable which is why this is a big deal. He will be a very good if not great player in college and would love to have him at X.

bobbiemcgee
08-07-2011, 09:58 AM
This guy will be at the Madness:

http://blogs.indystar.com/recruitingcentral/2011/03/19/more-on-bloomington-souths-semistate-win-over-north-central/

xtremefan13
10-11-2011, 09:50 AM
any other word on what recruits actually are going to be in attendance in 11 days!!??

tmac03
10-11-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw on the Indianapolis Star that Sean Sellers, a 2014 player out of Greensburg IN will be attending, but can't find the link.

PMI
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Justin Brent and Kendall Rollins, as well as (I think) Trevon Blueitt, all Indiana kids in the 2014 class are supposed to be there. I think Davon Reed is trying to make it too. There should be a good handful of big time prospects there, aside from the aforementioned.

ballyhoohoo
10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw on the Indianapolis Star that Sean Sellers, a 2014 player out of Greensburg IN will be attending, but can't find the link.

Greensburg and Batesville are loaded for small town schools, probably five D1 (varying levels) prospects between them

XerXes
10-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Greensburg and Batesville are loaded for small town schools, probably five D1 (varying levels) prospects between them

Almost always good games between them too. I won't be able to make either one this year since the first is the same day as the XU Purdue game and the second game I have to work. Maybe they meet up in sectionals and I'll be able to catch that game.

SixFig
10-11-2011, 08:01 PM
INBRecruits INBasketballRecruits
6'7" SF Richard Freeman of Lawrence Central HS (2013) will attend Xavier's Midnight Madness event on October 22

From what I gather all of our committed recruits will be there too. I imagine the Madness afterparty will be off the hook.

ballyhoohoo
10-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Almost always good games between them too. I won't be able to make either one this year since the first is the same day as the XU Purdue game and the second game I have to work. Maybe they meet up in sectionals and I'll be able to catch that game.

Are you a Bulldog or a Pirate

XerXes
10-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Are you a Bulldog or a Pirate

Actually a twister but I hail from Batesville

ballyhoohoo
10-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Actually a twister but I hail from Batesville

So if you are a dude you are no older then 26, I graduated from BHS in 1998, sure we know the same people if not each other.

xu95
10-12-2011, 08:01 AM
So if you are a dude you are no older then 26, I graduated from BHS in 1998, sure we know the same people if not each other.

You guys should get a room.

xu95