PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July!

Pablo's Brother
07-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah, we got our problems. But, we are still number one and can drink more beer, blow more stuff up and dominate all real sports like mofo’s. Plus, we produced John Wayne, beer, CJ Anderson's Twitter page, smoked Bin Laden real good - and Xavier Basketball!

Vote in the poll of your favorite country and feel free to testify about what make America great!

God bless the troops, Chris Mack and us!

SixFig
07-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I voted USA, cause voting "America" could imply those countries in either North or South America...there is a reason that people flee those countries and come here and not vice versa

USA!

DC Muskie
07-04-2011, 03:56 PM
I like how we "produced beer." I like beer.

Just got back from Antietam. What an amazing place.

GoMuskies
07-04-2011, 04:25 PM
I like how we "produced beer." I like beer.

We mass-produced it, at least.

paulxu
07-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Is Muskie the president of the Xavier Nation?

xu95
07-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Is Muskie the president of the Xavier Nation?

Snipe is. Just ask him.

xu95

Emp
07-05-2011, 10:00 AM
America, America, God shed his grace on thee.
And crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea.

I prefer America to USA, it seems more inclusive and community spirited. Ireland? A great country for my ancestors to come from...and to visit, as an American.

I went to one of those freakish new "marketplace" supermarkets this weekend. They were selling wheels of some cheeses I have never heard of for $400, right there on the shelf. There were a hundred different kinds of pastas. We may consume a quarter of the world's energy and throw away enough food to feed most of Africa, but damn we have got this consumer driven economy down, and I say that with no cynicism or malice. On the Fourth, I just flat out enjoy the bounty of nature and the American spirit of making it taste great.