PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Ateweh

Masterofreality
06-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Mathew Atewe- 6:7 Forward, 2013 class. Originally from Toronto, Canada, now at a Prep School in Lithonia, Georgia.
(Visiting Xavier weekend of June 17, 2011)

Evaluation:

Adidas Super 64- July 27, 2010 by Nolan Shulman
There aren't many 2013 big men in Canada with more upside than Matthew. He combines the size and skill set of a star on the rise. While he's still raw in terms of his understanding of defensive rotations, offensive spacing, and how to use his body to maximize his effectiveness, he does have a lot of desireable tangibles. He's got soft touch around the rim, can block and alter shots, and even possesses a left hook over his right shoulder. While he's still got a lot of work to do to become the type of player he wants to become, we came away thinking he really has a chance.

GreatWhiteNorth
06-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Both Mathew and Sim are from Toronto, Canada. Maybe Sim can have a talk with him.

Benxman
06-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Toronto's a nice town in June; maybe I should go up and have a talk with him. ;)
Actually, when he does come to town, it might not be a bad idea for Sim to be one of his hosts. Sounds like a goog get - IF when can get him.
Thanks for the info MOR. Keep up the good work.

GO MUSKIES!

:logo:

Masterofreality
06-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Toronto's a nice town in June; maybe I should go up and have a talk with him. ;)
Actually, when he does come to town, it might not be a bad idea for Sim to be one of his hosts. Sounds like a goog get - IF when can get him.
Thanks for the info MOR. Keep up the good work.

GO MUSKIES!

:logo:

It was beautiful in Toronto this week- except in the bar I was in watching Vancouver melt down in Game 7- then the city melting down in a riot. The bar I was in was about to burn a Luongo effigy. No happy Canucks in there.

Montreal, however, beats Toronto in the summer- especially when you are lunching al fresco in old town with the French Canadian ladies strolling by.

Nice.

MarvAlbert
11-25-2011, 08:28 AM
@TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
2013 La Jolla Prep (CA) forward Matthew Atewe will transfer to Notre Dame Prep (MA) next week.