PDA

View Full Version : Sad and Pathetic

powerofX
02-18-2008, 09:09 AM
As Forest Gump once said " That's all I have to say about that"

http://www.alloccasionshirts.com/html/special.html

boozehound
02-18-2008, 09:12 AM
Ahh. Dayton fans. How's their season going?

kyxu
02-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Why would they make shirts touting both Xavier and Fordham? Stupid Dayton.

The slinky shirt is incredibly dumb. I hate generic anti-team shirts where you can basically just replace team X's name with team Y's and the punchline is unchanged.

Mark 3 Pointer
02-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Here's my T-shirt idea...

"you cant spell delusional with out UD"

DC Muskie
02-18-2008, 09:41 AM
I like our T shirts that say:

Atlantic 10 Champions

xudeltasig
02-18-2008, 11:31 AM
Why would they make shirts touting both Xavier and Fordham? Stupid Dayton.

The slinky shirt is incredibly dumb. I hate generic anti-team shirts where you can basically just replace team X's name with team Y's and the punchline is unchanged.

I totally agree. If you're going to sell/buy shirts like this, at least be creative about it!

XU05and07
02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
I like our T shirts that say:

Atlantic 10 Champions

And then a shirt that shows that we did something in the tournament

xuirish
02-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Here's my idea: UD: Home of the N.I.T. Tournament

nuts4xu
02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Here's my idea:

UD: We Still Suck!

An X Fan
02-18-2008, 02:09 PM
UD: Hey, everybody needs a safety school.

AdamtheFlyer
02-18-2008, 02:25 PM
The good news is that those shirts are not being sold by any campus affiliated group. They actually aren't being sold anywhere. I can't imagine anyone buying them.

Any time I see a UD fan with any sort of "Beat Xavier" shirt, I just laugh. An inferiority complex in a size large please!

boozehound
02-18-2008, 02:36 PM
I am not opposed to rivalry shirts in general, but at least be creative about it. There have been some pretty good student-created crosstown shootout T's in past years.

Strange Brew
02-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Their shirts for this year's season should be more along the line of:

thUD

or

dUD

joebba
02-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Here's my T-shirt idea...

"you cant spell delusional with out UD"

You can't spell crUD without UD.
You can't spell mUD without UD.
You can't spell spUD without UD.
You can't spell fu**eD without UD.
You can't spell Elmer FuDD without UD.
You can't spell DUmb without UD.
You can't spell underachieve without UD.

You get thehttp://www.newbreen.com/Documents/caricature_jimmy_carter.jpg picture.

Lasser83
02-18-2008, 04:56 PM
I am not opposed to rivalry shirts in general, but at least be creative about it. There have been some pretty good student-created crosstown shootout T's in past years.

Even as a X fan, I must admit that the "Xavier Girls are Ugly" t-shirts are hilarious.

boozehound
02-18-2008, 05:23 PM
They are pretty funny. I really don't mind those shirts. Except for this one idiot I knew who got one and wore it everywhere. All the time. It didn't even have to be basketball season, he just wore it all the time. One night he wore it out to Soupies and it didn't work out too well for him, as somebody's drunk girlfriend was offended by the shirt, etc.

X-band '01
02-18-2008, 05:51 PM
What's real funny is if you go to the T-Shirt page, there are 4 main categories for the shirts - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Special. I didn't realize that the game at UD Arena was actually a holiday for these guys.

Fred Garvin
02-18-2008, 06:18 PM
My Final Five tee rocks the casbah.

xuirish
02-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Dayton: The best thing to do is pack up and get the f**k out

XUNynek
02-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Wasn't there a guy at the Dayton game selling Duck Fayton? or something to that affect. Plus I do agree with the slinkie part, it has no releavance at all really lol.

Bmuskie
02-20-2008, 12:06 PM
These shirts don't bother me. They are sophmoric. As for the Xavier girls are ugly shirts, They are true. Stay with me! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me any chick no matter how hot she may be, as soon as she has anything UC or UD on is suddenly one of the most unactractive women I have ever seen. So if that is all that the uc/ud fans have on us then X must be doing something right.

kyxu
02-20-2008, 12:12 PM
What's real funny is if you go to the T-Shirt page, there are 4 main categories for the shirts - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Special. I didn't realize that the game at UD Arena was actually a holiday for these guys.

They also have a fifth "special edition" UD shirt that is reserved mostly for trips to K-Mart.

danaandvictory
02-22-2008, 01:53 PM
I think XU's students need to make a T-shirt next year that says "CINCINNATI IS OUR RIVAL".

ballyhoohoo
02-22-2008, 02:18 PM
These shirts don't bother me. They are sophmoric. As for the Xavier girls are ugly shirts, They are true. Stay with me! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me any chick no matter how hot she may be, as soon as she has anything UC or UD on is suddenly one of the most unactractive women I have ever seen. So if that is all that the uc/ud fans have on us then X must be doing something right.

I agree me EX always wore a UC shirt, mainly to piss me off, glad I am done with that

blobfan
02-22-2008, 02:22 PM
I think XU's students need to make a T-shirt next year that says "CINCINNATI IS OUR RIVAL".

I'm not sure that's even true any more. Our biggest rival is our own fear of winning. That rival has not shown up this season.