PDA

View Full Version : Wally Judge

xuphan
04-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Wally Judge has been released. Interesting to see if Xavier will get a visit or not.

http://campuscorner.kansascity.com/node/1787

wkrq59
04-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Wally Judge has been released. Interesting to see if Xavier will get a visit or not.

http://campuscorner.kansascity.com/node/1787

Hope not. I think he's a risky take.

XMuskieFTW
04-17-2011, 01:00 AM

yes, but high risk high reward type player...i say we got nothing to lose giving him a chance...we dont want to let our scholarships sit around unused...i wouldn't mind giving him a chance

Jumpy
04-17-2011, 07:59 AM
Judge would have to sit out a year anyway, so unless they can sign a last minute recruit from thie 2011 class, it will go unused this year. IMO, letting it go unused and having a scholarship open for another 2012 guy is a better proposition than a transfer of reported questionable character.

xuwin
04-17-2011, 08:13 AM

I agree. There is nothing about his two year performance at K-State that would indicate that Xavier would want him.

MFurey
04-17-2011, 09:21 AM
I agree. There is nothing about his two year performance at K-State that would indicate that Xavier would want him.

X wants him but might be hard to get him

Steve A
04-17-2011, 09:34 AM

Sounds a lot like Drew Lavender and Jordan Crawford to me (on preceeding reputation, I know they're much different types of players) . If Mack wants him and thinks he can get him to buy in, then go for it. His talent is undeniable. You can never have too many good players as long as they all buy in to their roles. In Mack I trust.

xuwin
04-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Sounds a lot like Drew Lavender and Jordan Crawford to me (on preceeding reputation, I know they're much different types of players) . If Mack wants him and thinks he can get him to buy in, then go for it. His talent is undeniable. You can never have too many good players as long as they all buy in to their roles. In Mack I trust.

There is no similarity to Lavender and Crawford. At least they has some on court success their freshmen years. Judge did nothing in his first 2 years at K-State.

SixFig
04-17-2011, 01:17 PM
goodmanonfox Jeff Goodman
Wally Judge, who transferred out of K-State, took visit to Rutgers. Sources told FOXSports.com he may visit Washington in next week or two.

Steve A
04-17-2011, 01:36 PM
There is no similarity to Lavender and Crawford. At least they has some on court success their freshmen years. Judge did nothing in his first 2 years at K-State.

Are 6 points, 4 rebounds a game that different than 9 points, 3 rebounds a game?

xuwin
04-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Are 6 points, 4 rebounds a game that different than 9 points, 3 rebounds a game?

Big difference when one was a freshman and the other was a sophomore.

ArizonaXUGrad
04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Crawford played behind a stud in Eric Gordon at IU also. Judge has had marijuana issues and attitude issues at K-State. I guess I would have attitude issues if I commited to Frank Martin though.

PMI
04-19-2011, 12:30 PM

Is this a serious question? Because, yes, there is a difference.

xu95
04-19-2011, 02:26 PM

3 points and 1 rebound.

kmcrawfo
04-19-2011, 02:48 PM
9pt & 3 Rebounds is a 33% difference in points (higher) and a 33% difference in rebounds (lower)....

XUFan09
04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Geez, guys, I'm pretty sure he meant it in the figurative sense of how significant a difference is there really between these mediocre stats. You guys went and jumped on it as literal. The sophomore-freshman difference is important though.

kmcrawfo
04-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Geez, guys, I'm pretty sure he meant it in the figurative sense of how significant a difference is there really between these mediocre stats. You guys went and jumped on it as literal. The sophomore-freshman difference is important though.

My statement was actually meant to be more tongue in cheek and not taken seriously...

GreatWhiteNorth
04-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Never mind the differences, is he even interested in Xavier?

Juice
04-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Never mind the differences, is he even interested in Xavier?

It sure doesn't look like it, or he may not be interested in X.

Former Kansas State power forward Wally Judge will visit Maryland this coming weekend and Washington the next.

Memphis also remains an option.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/04/26/judge-visiting-maryland-washington/

Nigel Tufnel
04-26-2011, 02:30 PM
I read a tweet from Evan Daniels last week from Scout. When discussing Judge, someone tweeted him asking "what about Xavier?" Daniels reply was that Xavier wasn't recruiting him....fwiw.

PMI
04-26-2011, 02:36 PM
I have a feeling Wally goes back to the east coast, either to Maryland or Rutgers. I hope he goes to Maryland and does well (unless of course he ends up here somehow) but Rutgers has a young coach (former Martelli assistant at St. Joe's during their great 04 run) named Mike Rice who I've heard is a "player's coach" who is starting to attract talent. Just my guess, but I think Rutgers is the front runner for Judge at this point. I'd rather see him go home to PG County and be a Terp though.