PDA

View Full Version : Excellent analyst opportunity.

Kahns Krazy
04-04-2011, 09:30 PM
The company I work for has an opening in the Mergers & Acquisitions group. They are looking for an analyst with 1-3 years experience (not necessarily M&A work).

This is a great opportunity for some high level exposure or as a resume builder for a top MBA program. I would have loved this job at that stage in my career.

If you're interested in more info, shoot me a PM.

nuts4xu
04-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Think they would hire me KK?

Although it might be a sharp pay cut.

Giggity.

Kahns Krazy
04-05-2011, 02:29 PM
I have a couple PMs that I haven't responded to. I'll hit you guys up tonight. Tapatalk and the message box aren't playing well together.

Nuts, we drug screen applicants. Not saying you wouldn't pass, just not sure it's a test you want to prepare for.

X-band '01
04-05-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't mind keeping an eye out for jobs like this, but I'm curious to see if the interviewer asks either:

A)How did you find out about this position?

-or-

B)How much time on average would you say you spend on the Internet/XavierHoops during a normal working day?

Kahns Krazy
04-05-2011, 07:11 PM
I do not work in the department that is hiring, but I have worked with them on projects, and I am friends with them. They are having a hard time finding the right type of applicant. I don't personally know many people in the 1-3 year experience category, but I figured the fine young men and women that.

Unfortunately, our company did just install an internet filter that blocks Xavier Hoops. Also, the hiring manager is a Notre Dame guy, so that's a problem.

xu95
04-06-2011, 11:15 AM
So what you are saying is the name on your resume shouldn't be Nuts4XU.

xu95

Fred Garvin 2.0
04-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Do you screen for Vicodin...or Fentanyl...or Oxycodone...Klonopin.

Look, just saying corporate America needs to embrace the idea of better living via chemistry.

Muskie
04-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Think they would hire me KK?

Although it might be a sharp pay cut.

Giggity.

So you're fronting the money for the AFO team this year?