PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Crawford - PG (Commit Other)

SixFig
04-03-2011, 02:45 AM
rodgerbohn-
6'3 2011 SG/PG Jalen Crawford has picked up new offers from TCU and Mid Tenn St. Providence and Pepperdine visiting today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvvugXie2b8

Tough not to like what you see, especially his uncanny passing ability.

xu15
04-03-2011, 09:03 AM
rodgerbohn-
6'3 2011 SG/PG Jalen Crawford has picked up new offers from TCU and Mid Tenn St. Providence and Pepperdine visiting today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvvugXie2b8

Tough not to like what you see, especially his uncanny passing ability.

I can't find him on rivals. Must be pretty under the radar?

bobbiemcgee
04-03-2011, 10:10 AM
if he can duplicate last year's JC, I'm all for it.

The_Mack_Pack
04-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Very good size for a PG, his brothers weren't too bad either.

xu15
04-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Very good size for a PG, his brothers weren't too bad either.

Wow. Didn't realize this was Jordan's brother. Sign him up!

Xman95
04-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Lots of things in the highlights remind me of Jordan. Kid looks to have lots of potential, but I'm obviously basing that off a video that only shows the good stuff.

SixFig
04-03-2011, 01:41 PM
It would be utterly hilarious if UD got Jalen Crawford. They have a thing for brothers.

xu15
04-03-2011, 01:55 PM
It would be utterly hilarious if UD got Jalen Crawford. They have a thing for brothers.

Funny, but I sure as hell don't want them getting him. After all he could actually turn out to be good now that BG is gone. If we have a scholly we should take him. If not, oh well.

Titanxman04
04-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Is there room on the depth chart for the kid? I mean, lets be honest here.

I would love to have him playing with us, but we'll have Dee, Redford, Tu, and Lyons this year. With Wells, Martin, and possibly Canty (assuming he's not leaving despite rumors) I feel our guards will be a crowded position.

Though, better to have more talent than less for a team.

xavierj
04-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I don't know what the deal is on Jalen. he was not recruited by anyone out of high school but is now since he has grown a little and went to a prep basketball academy. He may be like Jordan where he continues to get better and better. Remember Jordan was only a 3 star recruit but blew up his year in prep and got a lot better since high school. Maybe they are just late bloomers. If he can play with is brother he could probably help about anyone. Now the other thing that may be an issue with him is academics.

SixFig
04-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Committed to Bradley.

Not sure why we weren't after him. I learned never to doubt a Crawford.

Masterofreality
04-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Committed to Bradley.

Not sure why we weren't after him. I learned never to doubt a Crawford.

Sometimes, what you need at the time is not the same as what they offer.

Doesn't take away from the Crawford love for XU as per a tweet below from Jordan's/Jalen's Mom:

@sportsmomsinc
Sports Moms
@MOR_XU much appreciated, XU is big time fam!
18 Apr

UnCaged
04-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Sometimes, what you need at the time is not the same as what they offer.

Doesn't take away from the Crawford love for XU as per a tweet below from Jordan's/Jalen's Mom:

@sportsmomsinc
Sports Moms
@MOR_XU much appreciated, XU is big time fam!
18 Apr

Wait, were you tweeting with Jordan/Jalen's mother? The recruiting rules always throw me off a bit, but does that come near a violation? (again, if I'm confused as to who MOR_XU is then I apologize...or if she's just commenting on something you said, the Twitter confuses me greatly)

Masterofreality
04-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Wait, were you tweeting with Jordan/Jalen's mother? The recruiting rules always throw me off a bit, but does that come near a violation? (again, if I'm confused as to who MOR_XU is then I apologize...or if she's just commenting on something you said, the Twitter confuses me greatly)

No. I've traded tweets with her for a while. Jalen was not an X recruit. Jordan is gone to the pros. She's a good lady and the family still has all kinds of respect for Xavier. My original tweet to her had nothing to do with Jalen coming to Xavier in any respect.

No violation.

xu95
04-20-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I don't care how good the kid is I wanted him to come to Xavier. He had me at last name alone.