PDA

View Full Version : more trouble for OSU?

THRILLHOUSE
03-07-2011, 06:48 PM
A source tells Yahoo that Tressel knew about the swag for tats scandal in April 2010:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ys-osuprobe030711

X-band '01
03-07-2011, 07:06 PM
The NCAA was so mad at Tressel that they went after Seth Greenburg's brother (Radford's head coach) instead:

Washington Post - John Feinstein Column 3/5/11 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/05/AR2011030503625.html?referrer=emailarticle)

Here's another kicker in the article - in May the NCAA is going to have a mock Infractions Committee with selected media members similar to how they set up a mock Selection Committee in the past.

Pete Delkus
03-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Word has it that France and England are pushing for a "No Fly" zone around Columbus as apparently Jim Tressel has been committing genocide. Listening to the national media today, you would think this guy isn't negotiating his suspension for next year, but on the opposite side of negotiations in trying to limit the loss of life of innocent OSU students who are seeking government transition and no leniency for his trial at The Hague.

Geez...the guy F'ed up.

Jim Rome is slicing him up! The same Jim Rome who said the streets of Cleveland were littered with drunken idiots who were looking for LeBron James and his crew the day the Heat first came to Cleveland this season. I was at a seminar that day at the Ritz in Tower City, the same hotel were LeBron and The Heat were staying...Freaking Crickets! Nothing, except for about 3 D'Bags looking to get autographs in their leather binders. Drove past The Q, and had lunch with a friend at The Winking Lizard, 200 yards from the arena...Nothing! Well except for reporters looking for a story.

I agree with Spoelstra in saying the Media machine can drive anything into world threatening news if it wants.

Anyway...

I'm not happy at what Tressel did...But Good Lord! Easy Does it!

Fred Garvin 2.0
03-09-2011, 01:27 PM
I stand by Coach Tressel in his darkest hour. The Pink Hat shall deliver us from evil.

Also, 9/10 vs Michigan.