PDA

View Full Version : Networking Help/Job Search

Titanxman04
03-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Greetings friends,

I have been begging and pleading with anyone and everyone to see if they know of any organization or business within the sport management field. I'm looking for Lexington or Cincinnati ideally, and essentially would love to be a high school athletic director when it all comes down to it. However, being a part of the field would be ideal and I'm ready to move on from my not-so-exciting life as a server at a popular restaurant chain.

I'm reliable, have excellent communication skills, and I take what I do seriously.

Be it a golf course, minor league organization, athletic club, school, or anything else that comes to mind, I'm interested.

Please PM me. I can throw in a resume and a list of references if need be.

Thanks.

Kahns Krazy
03-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Greetings friends,

I have been begging and pleading with anyone and everyone to see if they know of any organization or business within the sport management field. I'm looking for Lexington or Cincinnati ideally, and essentially would love to be a high school athletic director when it all comes down to it. However, being a part of the field would be ideal and I'm ready to move on from my not-so-exciting life as a server at a popular restaurant chain where I have to wear orange shorts and a too-tight shirt. I'm reliable, have excellent communication skills, and I take what I do seriously.

Be it a golf course, minor league organization, athletic club, school, or anything else that comes to mind, I'm interested.

Thanks.

Sinner.

halcyon.days.of.Carter
03-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Greetings friends,

I have been begging and pleading with anyone and everyone to see if they know of any organization or business within the sport management field. I'm looking for Lexington or Cincinnati ideally, and essentially would love to be a high school athletic director when it all comes down to it. However, being a part of the field would be ideal and I'm ready to move on from my not-so-exciting life as a server at a popular restaurant chain.

I'm reliable, have excellent communication skills, and I take what I do seriously.

Thanks.

Just wanted to bump this thread back up and provide Titan with a ringing endorsement. During our Senior year, he reached out to me and offered him a job on his middle school lacrosse coaching staff at a local school. While I didn't know nearly as much about the sport as he does, I learned a lot from his interactions with students. He was tough, supportive, and an all around great role model. A class act who does things the right way. It was a great experience for someone like me who was going on to teach middle school.

If you know anyone in this area, get in touch with him. He has a great vision and would be an asset to any organization.

I also think he would make a great AD some day. After all, he got to watch a first rate athletics department (St. Francis de Sales High School in Toledo) up front for four years. He should be well versed in quality as a result

Titanxman04
04-01-2011, 07:28 AM
halcyon,
Thanks buddy. I'd rep you if I could.

Titanxman04
04-24-2011, 12:15 AM
So, anyone have any contacts in the Greater Lexington area?