PDA

View Full Version : Tu's name change

DC Muskie
02-27-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm going to start calling Tu "Dagger."

Yeah it's stupid, but I don't care. Dagger kills basketball hopes and dreams of opposing teams, then goes to his room and sleeps easily.

Dagger has great karma.

PM Thor
02-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I prefer to call him the Dream Killer, The Hope Destroyer, The Ender of Endings.

Only problem is that it's too long to write in common practice.

I HATE dayton.

DC Muskie
02-27-2011, 06:23 PM
The Ender or Endings?

Huh?

I wonder if Dagger wakes up on game day knowing by the time the day is over he has made the hopes and dreams of little kids disappear.

I loved it when Dayton fans booed Dagger when he got poked in the eye, and then went out and drove a dagger into their hearts.

Boo the Dagger and Karma wakes up and kicks you in the gibblies.

PM Thor
02-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah I dunno. Hopped up on dayquil, mucenex and rum. Quite the mismash coursing through me right now. I HATE, and love the dayton game days.

I HATE dayton.

Blueblob4life
02-27-2011, 07:38 PM
I was thinking, as cheesy as it sounds, PlaTunum.

Yeah yeah it's cheesy but he's oh so valuable, no foil can stop him, and quite frankly, it's a pretty freakin high status that everyone else wishes to achieve in the music business.

PlaTunum, everyone, so valuable but only we can have him.

MADXSTER
02-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Shooter, Justice Provider, Biatch Killer, BadMotherFshutyourmouth, Karma Krusher...

Dayton kids...

There are children in Dayton right now consoling their parents and tucking them into bed. I just looked and no, Tu is not under your bed, now go to sleep mom and dad. Yes I'll keep the lights on tonight. I've check the closet and no, he's not in there either. Okay I'll look again but then it's time for bed. I've already read you a story and Dayton won the game. No really they won the game. So what if I'm making it up, now just go to bed. Stop crying. Now I'm really starting to get mad at you rents. Get over it, Grow up and go to bed. If you don't stop I'm turning out the lights, closing the door and letting Tu come into the room. No really, he's outside your window wanting to come in. If you don't stop that crying and go to bed I'm letting him in. (Door slams) Damn it, Why do I have to be a kid of a Dayton fan.

XULucho27
02-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Tu "Oppenheimer" Holloway

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Kahns Krazy
02-28-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm going to change the name of this thread to "Gay".

JimmyTwoTimes37
02-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Dagger's not bad.

I've got a nickname for Staten. Ankles

SixFig
02-28-2011, 04:17 PM
I've got a nickname for Staten. Ankles

That's cold

Fred Garvin 2.0
03-03-2011, 10:41 PM
We've already got King Kenny so why not King Tu(t).
Yeah, this thread is definitely gay.

PMI
03-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Agreed this thread is so gay. How about the dark lord cth-TU-lu.

XUglow
03-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Tu Things

Tu and a Half Man - The story of Xavier owning Brian Gregory again.
Tu for the Road - Xavier's home dominance of Dayton now extends to UDump's arena.
Takes Tu to Tango - Why Dayton is NIT bound again. They have no Tu.
Tu Men and a Baby - Xavier's team subject of another scolding from Swampy Meadows.

xuwin
03-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Tu Things

Tu and a Half Man - The story of Xavier owning Brian Gregory again.
Tu for the Road - Xavier's home dominance of Dayton now extends to UDump's arena.
Takes Tu to Tango - Why Dayton is NIT bound again. They have no Tu.
Tu Men and a Baby - Xavier's team subject of another scolding from Swampy Meadows.

Tu much.

JimmyTwoTimes37
03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
We've already got King Kenny so why not King Tu(t).
Yeah, this thread is definitely gay.

Archaeologists came upon this find not too long ago:

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/NBow37/KingKen.jpg?t=1299273069

They think its one of Kenny Frease's ancient ancestors

X-band '01
03-04-2011, 06:59 PM
UD ain't making the NIT if they keep laying eggs against lower-tier A-10 teams. They flat out quit against SLU on Wednesday.