PDA

View Full Version : Police Women Of Cincinnati TLC

PM Thor
01-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Premieres 1/13 at 9 on TLC.

I don't know if it's going to show up on camera, but Mandy Curfiss, the one with doe eyes and first in the video, is absolutely gorgeous. I know it doesn't show when she's in uniform and gear, but man o man. I've been on a few scenes with her, and a couple when she is in plain clothes. The best looking woman in uniform I have ever seen, no question.

I'm very interested to see how this show goes.

I HATE dayton.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/police-women-of-cincinnati/

PM Thor
01-13-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but wow, I was pretty surprised.

The aerial shots of downtown are absolutely gorgeous, especially in HD. Seeing them patrol around areas that I work was pretty cool, especially seeing other FFers that I know and work with every day. Plus it gives an insight into what we deal with every day, especially the maced guy. Hilarious.

I HATE dayton.

Tu 4 MVP
01-13-2011, 10:59 PM
I liked the blacked out drunk guy that was sleeping in the grass and yelling ABUSE as he was being put in the squad car.

TaipeiMuskie
01-13-2011, 11:00 PM
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but wow, I was pretty surprised.

The aerial shots of downtown are absolutely gorgeous, especially in HD. Seeing them patrol around areas that I work was pretty cool, especially seeing other FFers that I know and work with every day. Plus it gives an insight into what we deal with every day, especially the maced guy. Hilarious.

I HATE dayton.

I think, the aerial shots were from the night of the of Steeler's game since Paul Brown is all lit up.

Yeah, if Mandy's hot it doesn't show on tv.

Nigel Tufnel
01-13-2011, 11:07 PM

Really? Maybe I let Thor's initial post somehow subconsciously affect my perspective, but I thought she looked pretty cute. I mean, I don't know what kind of make up she has on while on duty. I bet she cleans up pretty well.

BTW, that drunk dude passed out on the yard? Yeah, that hit a little too close to home. Guarantee that dude wouldn't have believed he acted like that until TLC busted out the tape and showed him...that had to have been a fun experience. That guy had "blackout" written all over him.

PM Thor
01-13-2011, 11:27 PM
I think, the aerial shots were from the night of the of Steeler's game since Paul Brown is all lit up.

You should see her with her hair down, all made up and in plain clothes. Goo gah. The utility belt does not do her butt any justice, I'm just waiting for the pics to come out for her out of uniform, stunningly pretty. You will be shocked.

It's funny, we were on scene with her with a guy who smoked some laced pot, me holding one side down, her the other, the guy kept freaking out about not wanting to do drugs ever again. Good times, good times.

I HATE dayton.

Strange Brew
01-13-2011, 11:51 PM
I liked the blacked out drunk guy that was sleeping in the grass and yelling ABUSE as he was being put in the squad car.

Damn, and I thought Huggins had reformed himself. I guess that yellow suit really was a cry for help.

Jumpy
01-14-2011, 05:58 AM
You should see her with her hair down, all made up and in plain clothes. Goo gah. The utility belt does not do her butt any justice, I'm just waiting for the pics to come out for her out of uniform, stunningly pretty. You will be shocked.

It's funny, we were on scene with her with a guy who smoked some laced pot, me holding one side down, her the other, the guy kept freaking out about not wanting to do drugs ever again. Good times, good times.

I HATE dayton.

I didn't get to see the show, but I did see some Enquirer pictures in an article about the show. She was in uniform and she did look pretty damn hot.

Lamont Sanford
01-14-2011, 07:16 AM
The wife and I watched the show last night and thought it was pretty good. It's always funny to hear them say "have a nice day" as they're putting the perps in the cruiser. What's with the vice chick?!? Which team is she on?

muckem muckem
01-14-2011, 08:36 AM
She can be on my team. I liked how the camera guy would catch himself focusing on her butt too much.

TaipeiMuskie
01-14-2011, 09:23 AM

I HATE dayton.

I believe it..I'm sure the belt and the uniform pants don't help.

Kahns Krazy
01-14-2011, 11:02 AM
The aerial shots of downtown are absolutely gorgeous, especially in HD. .

We have a really nice city. You wouldn't know it reading the comments sections of Cincinnati.com, but it's true.

Porkopolis
01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
We have a really nice city. You wouldn't know it reading the comments sections of Cincinnati.com, but it's true.

A-freakin'-men. I try to defend Cincinnati against the idiots on that site but I usually give up.

boozehound
01-14-2011, 02:56 PM
A-freakin'-men. I try to defend Cincinnati against the idiots on that site but I usually give up.

I think that people in Cincinnati just love to bitch. It doesn't really even matter what about.

CinciX12
01-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Thor what do you do with CFD? EMS or are you on a engine/ladder?

MuskieCinci
01-14-2011, 10:24 PM
I loved it. I will be adding it to the DVR list from now on.

PM Thor
01-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Thor what do you do with CFD? EMS or are you on a engine/ladder?

All of the above. I'm on an engine, but am an EMT too (all CFD firefighters are either EMTs or paramedics, heck one guy ((an X grad btw)) is a pharmacist!). I sometimes get detailed over to a ladder truck and ride the ambulance about once every two or three weeks. Basically all firefighters do this kind of schedule.

I HATE dayton.

Nigel Tufnel
01-15-2011, 12:15 AM
All of the above. I'm on an engine, but am an EMT too (all CFD firefighters are either EMTs or paramedics, heck one guy ((an X grad btw)) is a pharmacist!). I sometimes get detailed over to a ladder truck and ride the ambulance about once every two or three weeks. Basically all firefighters do this kind of schedule.

I HATE dayton.

Yeah, and try figuring out a parenting schedule with two people that hate each other based around a firefighter's work schedule....f'in brutal. Crazy, crazy hours. I have a divorce with a firefighter right now...trying to figure out a parenting schedule that gives the firefighter plenty of parenting time, while, most importantly, giving the children a structured schedule....IMPOSSIBLE!!

Xpectations
01-15-2011, 08:28 AM

http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20110105&Kategori=ENT&Lopenr=101050805&Ref=PH&Item=2&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0
http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=AB&Dato=20110105&Kategori=ENT&Lopenr=101050805&Ref=PH&Item=9&MaxH=475&MaxW=485&Border=0

Kahns Krazy
01-15-2011, 08:52 AM
The show is very good.

There's no doubt that Mandy is pretty. She is just not exactly my type.

The show is on my must watch list. Anyone know how many episodes there will be?

XURunner85
01-15-2011, 09:16 AM
It would be worth being arrested by these woman, I thought all of them were good lookin. To get arrested by them though I would have to go in their areas, instead of being arrested I think I would be the victim then....Did not know we had good looking Police women...all the ones I have seen could play for the Bengals....

Smooth
01-15-2011, 05:04 PM
The show is very good.

There's no doubt that Mandy is pretty. She is just not exactly my type.

The show is on my must watch list. Anyone know how many episodes there will be?

8, I think they said.

Kahns Krazy
01-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Watching last night's show now. This show is awesome. Mary Stuart Masterson is a total badass.

LadyMuskie
01-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Watching last night's show now. This show is awesome. Mary Stuart Masterson is a total badass.

Thank you! I could not think of who she looked like, but I knew it was someone. I kept telling my husband that she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place it.

Kahns Krazy
01-21-2011, 08:18 PM
I had an old girlfriend that loved "Some Kind of Wonderful". I think I've seen that movie 100 times.

xavierj
02-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah they look pretty good in civilian clothing. Especially the blond.

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=268552

D-West & PO-Z
02-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I am not your baby.

Kahns Krazy
02-02-2011, 04:57 PM
This show is freaking awesome. Our police women are bad ass, and I think the series does an excellent job with the material.