PDA

View Full Version : help for tonight

wvmuskie420
11-27-2010, 08:06 AM
I was just hopin someone can help me. I have a family dinner tonight and will be missing only my 2nd game in 4 years. Does anyone know how i can record the audio from 700/550 and listen to it later or maybe know of a website i can watch a replay on later? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Masterofreality
11-27-2010, 08:19 AM
The game is on 55 KRC. I don't know if they podcast entire XU games for later listening.

If you had the old school tape recorder you could tape the game, though your speakers off the web.

Maybe one of the tech savvy guys knows how to record digitally through some type of computer software?

Muskie in dayton
11-27-2010, 10:09 AM
There's a very simple solution to your dilemna, wv. Bail out on the family dinner.

wvmuskie420
11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
believe me i would dayton but its considered a "christmas" dinner due to the fact my younger brother is in town now but cant make it in for christmas. In addition is we're meeting his girlfriend for the first time so if i skip for X I am the family butthole :)

MOR I have an old school walkman recorder I bought for classes but only have 60 minute tapes lol

xuab
11-27-2010, 01:50 PM
I've used a program from this website- it's freeware- to record: http://audacity.sourceforge.net.

I've used it to create ringtones and such, so I've never tried to record for an extended time period. But, the purpose is to record autio off the web.

It's all I can think of to do.

GoMuskies
11-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I was just hopin someone can help me. I have a family dinner tonight and will be missing only my 2nd game in 4 years. Does anyone know how i can record the audio from 700/550 and listen to it later or maybe know of a website i can watch a replay on later? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No ability to DVR?

MFurey
11-27-2010, 03:58 PM
not going to be able to make it to a bar to watch and I dont have direct tv, anyone know a site that streams the game?