PDA

View Full Version : Annual Hockey Jersey Request

Muskie
10-11-2010, 09:32 AM
In what is becoming a XH message board tradition... will it be possible to purchase a Xavier Hockey Jersey this season?

xupuck10
11-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Muskie, today is the day that you will be able to purchase that Xavier Ice Hockey jersey you have been waiting for.

The team is going to sell some of their game used jerseys as a fund raiser. If this goes well they plan on placing future orders for more customized jerseys at a later date. Currently there are 14 jerseys for sale, with all of the proceeds benefiting the team.

Here is a photo of the white jerseys. (http://imagespace.xavier.edu/gallery/medium/110610_g_0021.jpg) There are 2 white jerseys available and 12 blue. The blue are the opposite colorings of the white. All of the jerseys have two tone XAVIER stitched diagonally down the front of the jerseys with two tone numbers on the back as well as the sleeves.

DM me with inquires about numbers and if you're interested in a jersey to support Xavier Ice Hockey.

x_man11
11-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Don't worry--xupuck will personally launder and make sure they're all just like new for everyone interested!

Muskie
11-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Muskie, today is the day that you will be able to purchase that Xavier Ice Hockey jersey you have been waiting for.

The team is going to sell some of their game used jerseys as a fund raiser. If this goes well they plan on placing future orders for more customized jerseys at a later date. Currently there are 14 jerseys for sale, with all of the proceeds benefiting the team.

Here is a photo of the white jerseys. (http://imagespace.xavier.edu/gallery/medium/110610_g_0021.jpg) There are 2 white jerseys available and 12 blue. The blue are the opposite colorings of the white. All of the jerseys have two tone XAVIER stitched diagonally down the front of the jerseys with two tone numbers on the back as well as the sleeves.

DM me with inquires about numbers and if you're interested in a jersey to support Xavier Ice Hockey.

DM coming!

XU Dozer
11-15-2011, 03:42 PM

DM sent!

x_man11
06-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Did you guys get a jersey? Any news on whether the team will offer them for sale this year?

I'm an alumnus of the program and always like seeing interest in the program here on the board!:D

Muskieblue
06-12-2012, 04:19 PM
i saw someone at sportsplus a few months back with a blue one. don't know if it was a former player or he bought it, but it looked pretty damn sweet.

xu95
06-13-2012, 08:11 AM
If they are available I would definitely be interested.