PDA

View Full Version : Want a raise? Wash your vagina.

Kahns Krazy
08-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Saw this on Fark, but the ad itself is real. Real and unreal at the same time.

Normally, I wouldn't just post a link, but pictures of the ad that accompany the article are required for the full effect. The article is safe for work unless the words balls and vagina are not safe at your work. In which case, oops, sorry.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/8/26/896386/-Want-a-raise-Wash-your-vagina

Porkopolis
08-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Wow. Just, wow.

Jumpy
08-27-2010, 09:41 AM
What, don't you make sure that your sack is summer fresh before you go into any big meeting with your boss?

Porkopolis
08-27-2010, 09:45 AM
What, don't you make sure that your sack is summer fresh before you go into any big meeting with your boss?

Nah, I find that a manly aroma shows them I mean business and the boss finds my masculinity intimidating.

OK, I'm self employed so being intimidated by myself might be a bit odd. Just like making feminine cleanliness #1 priority for a meeting. :D

Emp
08-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Not quite in the same league as this "concept", but Xavier related.....the P&G deodorant soap tests of the mid 60s.

Sign up for washing just once a day with a test soap. No deodorant permitted during the duration of the test. Show up weekly to have your underarm body odor rated 0-5 by a panel of "experts." Reward: something like $5 a week. To scale this for you, one could pretty much feed oneself for $5 on the weekends when the cafeteria plan was not in effect (Berger beer + WoodieWopper with fries and slaw = $1.25.)

No, I didn't think I wanted to try and meet women without the benefit of (my or her) deodorant, but several in our dorm participated. One was so off the charts he earned the sobriquet "Stinky Mike."

blobfan
08-27-2010, 10:17 AM
I have so many strong reactions to this thread they are all cancelling each other out and I'm not sure where to start. It's all just so wrong.

D-West & PO-Z
08-27-2010, 10:19 AM
That is the most ridiculous ad ever. Ha, washing you vagina was the top priority and thinking about your accomplishments and worth to the company was last. Classic.

nuts4xu
08-27-2010, 10:23 AM
I am a big fan of clean vaginas. Even if you do not plan to ask for a raise, please take special care of that area. Nothing is more of a buzz kill than a stinky area down there.

Kahns Krazy
08-27-2010, 10:32 AM
I am a big fan of clean vaginas. Even if you do not plan to ask for a raise, please take special care of that area. Nothing is more of a buzz kill than a stinky area down there.

I think a penis down there is a bigger buzz kill than a stinky va-jay-jay.

Xpectations
08-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm repping you, KK, just for finding and posting this golden nugget. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard from reading the commentary in an article. Priceless!

Kahns Krazy
04-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Just thought I'd remind us all how much the offseason was before birth control pills were the topic of the day.

Damn you Obama, this place used to be fun!

smileyy
04-11-2012, 04:39 PM

But the irony is that things like the product advertised in the link have tended to kill the healthy happy bacteria in favor of the unhealthy ones.

Kahns Krazy
04-13-2012, 10:31 AM
In an improvement to the stale market of vagina washing, someone has released a combo wash/bleach product for your hoo-ha.

You really have to watch the commercial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128854/Vagina-lightener-Indian-company-launches-intimate-wash-designed-lighten-vagina.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/12/article-2128854-12918FEE000005DC-757_634x286.jpg