PDA

View Full Version : My life with Drews Crew...

Titanxman04
08-25-2010, 03:46 PM
As I've mentioned numerous times in other threads, last year I lived with three Dayton grads who are fine individuals, except during the basketball season. Nice guys all around though. Some of you requested stories of my experiences with my old roommates, and truthfully I would have been able to fill countless requests, except I honestly forgot.

So, in an effort to make up for it, I've decided to post my stories and experiences of living with a friend of ours, Drews Crew. Please feel free to offer questions or ideas for solid pranks that would be worthy of documenting throughout the year.

Needless to say, he's a good guy and easy to get along with, except his never ending trash talking, taunting, and criticizing of my beloved sports teams (he likes the Ravens, I root for the Redskins...we're both ashamed of the passion we carry for Orioles baseball). Playing video games with him is a never-ending experience with his extensive vocabulary and logic, which incase you're wondering, cannot be topped.

Though, there's always the saying "Those who do not acknowledge logic, cannot be conquered by it", some how, that just doesn't work with Drews Crew.

While I'm sure he'll discover this thread (he's actually sitting next to me right now, and alas, will surely peak over and read some part of this during the process), please do not let that stop you from suggesting ideas to make him miserable. :D

For the record, if possible, we will document our shenanigans towards Drews Crew via video... Of course, anyone who wants to donate a camera will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help, friends... We need to knock this son of a bitch down a peg or two. :D

BBC 08
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Why would he subject himself to living with you? I feel so bad for him.

Titanxman04
08-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Why would he subject himself to living with you? I feel so bad for him.

If you would have actually called when you were in town, then you would have realized that I'm not so terrible of a roommate. Not like that Rick character...

BBC 08
08-25-2010, 06:17 PM
If you would have actually called when you were in town, then you would have realized that I'm not so terrible of a roommate. Not like that Rick character...

I called. I'm not specifying who I called, *cough*Rick*cough*, but I did call.

I'll be back up September 25th weekend. We'll hang out then.

Titanxman04
08-26-2010, 07:27 AM
I called. I'm not specifying who I called, *cough*Rick*cough*, but I did call.

I'll be back up September 25th weekend. We'll hang out then.

I'm planning on it now. See you then, buddy.

MADXSTER
08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
How did he get such a cute girlfriend? something is amiss?? ;)

Drew's Crew
08-26-2010, 02:52 PM
How did he get such a cute girlfriend? something is amiss?? ;)

Haha no idea.

By the way Titan, this Drew's Crew sounds like a pretty big badass.

94GRAD
08-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Haha no idea.

By the way Titan, this Drew's Crew sounds like a pretty big badass.

Not really, I've met him. He's pretty much a lightwieght

Titanxman04
08-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Not really, I've met him. He's pretty much a lightwieght

ZING!

This is a fact, ladies and gentlemen. He's one of the few people out there who even I can drink under the table. The kid is a silly drunk too.

Drews Crew talks a big game, but I fear he has failed to back it up so far!

Cheesehead
08-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Drew's Crew has to maintain some sobriety. He's partly responsible for educating my 8th grader.

Drew's Crew
08-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Drew's Crew has to maintain some sobriety. He's partly responsible for educating my 8th grader.

Don't worry Cheesehead, these stories are all sensationalized for message board purposes.

Titanxman04
08-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Don't worry Cheesehead, these stories are all sensationalized for message board purposes.

You're sensationalized for message board purposes. Yea... Take that!:D