PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods Divorce Final

boozehound
08-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Espn is reporting that Tiger Woods' divorce has been finalized. I don't think that anyone is surprised by this. I can't imagine that there is a woman anywhere who would remain married to a guy who cheated on her and humiliated her to the degree that Tiger did to Elin. I'm sure it will be rough on the kids, however what will really be rough on the kids is when they are old enough to find out exactly why their parents split up.

Kahns Krazy
08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Wow. My amicable divorce with no real assets took longer than that. She must have really been in a hurry to get out of that mess.

Roach
08-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Espn is reporting that Tiger Woods' divorce has been finalized. I don't think that anyone is surprised by this. I can't imagine that there is a woman anywhere who would remain married to a guy who cheated on her and humiliated her to the degree that Tiger did to Elin. I'm sure it will be rough on the kids, however what will really be rough on the kids is when they are old enough to find out exactly why their parents split up.

The irony of Tiger's infidelity, however, is that he humiliated himself far more than he humiliated Elin. Not only did Tiger repeatedly cheat on one of the most gorgeous women alive, but he did so with the equivalent of dime-store hookers. He is one sorry excuse for a man. Why go out for a McDonald's burger every night when you have a filet waiting at home? Idiot ...

GoMuskies
08-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Why go out for a McDonald's burger every night when you have a filet waiting at home? Idiot ...

No kidding. If you're getting some on the side, at least make sure it's nice kobe beef.

DC Muskie
08-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Anybody else think that maybe this situation really isn't sports related? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's weird that ESPN is reporting that Tiger's divorce is final.

GoMuskies
08-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Anybody else think that maybe this situation really isn't sports related? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's weird that ESPN is reporting that Tiger's divorce is final.

It's the E in ESPN.

XU05and07
08-23-2010, 03:16 PM
MILF on the loose!

wkrq59
08-23-2010, 03:33 PM
As long as situations like Tiger Woods occur, they will be considered "NEWS" and reported as such. As long as the American public is fascinated in a pre-pubescent way by sex in any form or human frailty, they will not only be reported but focused on and probed over and over ad nauseam.
Woods was a fool and really shallow and his deeds will forever haunt him. If he ever does surpass Jack Nicklaus' majors record, his personal problems will always overshadow any of his further accomplishments on the golf course. And BTW, that's a huge IF.
But the fact is, he will for many years still draw the biggest TV ratings. Did Mickey Mantle ever lose "The Mick" devotion despite his womanizing? Did Pete Rose? Did Babe Ruth? And hell, they weren't even "juiced."
:logo::shield::sword:

X-band '01
08-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Who knows - it wouldn't surprise me as to hush money being involved and Tiger's attorneys looking to get it under the rug as quickly as possible.

Xpectations
08-23-2010, 03:46 PM

The still smoldering fallout of Tiger's affairs has very clearly had an impact on his golf game.

That aside, what has ESPN done over the past 10 years to suggest we ought to take them seriously as a credible, journalistically-inspired sports outlet? This is the same network that put on the ridiculous, contrived, hour-long LeBron James "Decision" show.

X-band '01
08-23-2010, 03:50 PM
The still smoldering fallout of Tiger's affairs has very clearly had an impact on his golf game.

That aside, what has ESPN done over the past 10 years to suggest we ought to take them seriously as a credible, journalistically-inspired sports outlet? This is the same network that put on the ridiculous, contrived, hour-long LeBron James "Decision" show.

Don't forget their annual Favre drama series that has garnered exactly 0 Emmys in their 4 seasons of production.

DC Muskie
08-23-2010, 03:56 PM
I guess you're right. I mean they do put on an award show for sports, which next to instant replay, is easily the dumbest idea ever.

boozehound
08-25-2010, 09:10 AM
According to Yahoo (http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods-elin)

It will be interesting to see what she has to say. It sounds like she isn't interested in bashing Tiger at all, but is more going to be talking about how the situation affected her.

It's hard to imagine that someone can demonstrate such little care for their wife and children. There is obviously something wrong with Tiger in that he is incapable of caring about anyone besides himself.