PDA

View Full Version : Chances Xavier Lands Certain Recruits

rhyno2110
08-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I absolutely love Xavier basketball. I'm dying for the season to start. Moreso than football season.

Problem is, I don't have a good grasp on possible recruits for '11 and '12. If anybody can clear up the chances we have to land certain recruits in these years, please do so. I have a decent idea of guys we are looking at, just have no clue the possiblities they choose X.

Also, if anybody can direct me to a half-decent FREE recruiting site, I would be glad to hand out reps.

THRILLHOUSE
08-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Also, if anybody can direct me to a half-decent FREE recruiting site, I would be glad to hand out reps.

No such thing really. If you are really into recruting, musketeerscoop is the way to go. Your best option for free news is probably following the recruiting writers on twitter (evandanielscout, jdemling, davetelep, bsnowrivals), and of course keeping an eye on the recruiting forum here.

SixFig
08-02-2010, 11:13 PM
No such thing really. If you are really into recruting, musketeerscoop is the way to go. Your best option for free news is probably following the recruiting writers on twitter (evandanielscout, jdemling, davetelep, bsnowrivals), and of course keeping an eye on the recruiting forum here.

Agreed. I also Google search "xavier" and "recruiting", which occaisionally turns up a nice nugget of information or two.

MADXSTER
08-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Following twitter in regards to recruiting....my list is but not limited to

BSnowRivals
jdemling
DaveTelep
goodmanonfox
EvanDanielscout
star_recruits
recruitrecon
TheRecruitScoop
ESPN_CollHoops

and then there is

dwells_21
GaryHarris06

Yes, I like following the recruiting angle.

Runningman
08-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Me as well. I enjoy it almost as much as the actual season. It is cool to see the progression of this program via recruiting and who is looking at us. As we start to land higher profile recruits our chances of making that Final Four increases. Not an advertisement here but there is no substitute for a rivals account and the work of B Snow.

rhyno2110
08-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks so much guys. I have always viewed the free part of Snow's articles on muskeeter scoop and I like what I see. Sounds like that is the way to go. I already follow enough xavier related people on twitter, and my list is getting too large, so I don't think i'll follow any of the recruiting guys. But thanks for the ideas. Been a big help.