PDA

View Full Version : Scout.com's newest 2011 Rankings

DoubleD86
07-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Players of interest (I could miss some, I am leaving out some that say Xavier even though they do not appear to be heavily recruited by X):

Jakarr Sampson #22
Dezmine Wells #30
Adjehi Baru #48
Desmond Hubert #80

Dee Davis did not make the top 100.
Chane Behanon is #29, although I do not believe we are hard after him.

madness31
07-05-2010, 12:26 PM
I feel fairly comfortable with what Dee will bring so I'm not worried about his ranking. Great to see Dez explode in the rankings and show ability to excel against the top HS players. I'm partial to grabing a big man with the last spot but Jakarr would feel good too. X has the athleticism, quickness, and shooting to go small if a center can't be found. The younger guys have some time to add strength and possibly grow since McLean and Frease should be enough size this year. Frease will hopefully be a well conditioned beast his senior year and the team will only need to go small for short stretches.

Robinson, Latham, McKenzie and others should have enough length to keep defensive pressure and battle on the glass assuming they are strong enough in 2011. Jakarr could add to that length at a small forward position and Martin at shooting guard. X has options with the talent already secured but more length would be great at the forward position or with a true center.