PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win: Xavier or Minnesota

Muskie
03-15-2010, 10:46 AM
http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/images/logos/150/xu.gif
First Round NCAA Tournament Action from Milwaukee. Who ya got?

XUglow
03-15-2010, 11:51 AM
They will be happy with one-and-done. We will move on the take on Pitt.

ChicagoX
03-15-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm really not a fan of this first-round match-up, but I think X will grind out a first-round victory similar to the BYU game a few years ago.

Snipe
03-15-2010, 01:38 PM
It is going to be tough but we can do it. Go Muskies!

MADXSTER
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm really not a fan of this first-round match-up, but I think X will grind out a first-round victory similar to the BYU game a few years ago.

That means an oncoming heart attack once again.

X-ROX
03-15-2010, 06:24 PM

minn 65

Crushed like road kill

gladdenguy
03-15-2010, 09:09 PM
I hate first round games because of my nerves and coupled with the fact that I have to rely on text messages to find out the score. Friday is gonna be rough. I just want to get home with a win. Please don't make the Richmond game be the last game I watch of the season.

marchonxavier
03-15-2010, 10:45 PM
X-Men = 79

Road Kill = 70

Jordan Crawford and the rest of the guards are going to need to have a big game and tournament.

Berger
03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
This is going to be a very tough game with the rugged gophers coming to town. But hopefully Xavier can scrape this one out.

bobbiemcgee
03-16-2010, 01:27 PM
This is going to be a very tough game with the rugged gophers coming to town. But hopefully Xavier can scrape this one out.

http://www.jokedujour.com/animal/chippy-the-attack-gopher.jpg

The goofers won't go easily for sure.

XUglow
03-17-2010, 08:06 AM
Gopher Damage

Gophers, if left unchecked, can cause extensive damage to household utility items as well as plant life. The pocket gopher has been known to chew through irrigation lines and utility cables as well as undermine and weaken a home foundation. The plant damage they may cause can include stem girdling and clipping, root pruning, and even root exposure. There also is the danger the gopher may smother some plant life when piling soil over it when creating its mound.

Soil brought to and deposited on the surface by the pocket gopher has a greater chance of erosion by rainwater.

Gophers who live in canal and ditch banks tend to ruin the integrity of the banks in which they live and may cause complete failure of the retention system resulting in great disaster.

Gopher Control

Toxicants
Strychnine alkaloid on grain baits – manually placed inside burrow

Fumigants

Aluminum phosphide
Carbon monoxide from engine exhaust

Trapping

Many different types of both live and kill traps are currently available

Miscellaneous

Shooting - Seems to me like good shooting would be the best answer for our gopher problem.
Professional abatement
Owl box installation

joebba
03-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Not one vote against X!