PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break - Lower Level seats available

coasterville95
02-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Looks like Spring Break is next week and falls over both the Richmond and St. Bonavenutre games. The bad news is they don't expect many students at those games, so the good news is they have put the student section seats on sale. For right now, you have to be a season ticket holder, or know a season ticket holder, who can reserve them on My Musketeers, after the 22nd they go on sale to the general public.

GoMuskies
02-19-2010, 08:25 AM
Spring Break in February?!? Hey, let's all go skiiing!

Odd.

Titanxman04
02-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Can't stand the fact that "Spring Break" is so early in the year. I planned on heading back to see the parents and my brother's new english black lab. I also was hoping to sit on the shore of Lake Erie at CIC up in Catawba and just relax, read, and spend my time outside and enjoying the life.

But it's going to be 20 degrees, windy, and probably snowing. LAME. One day I just need to save the money and go on a cruise or something. One day.. When I marry rich and I can spend all winter hanging around the house or traveling to various basketball games. God, CANNOT wait.
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs172.snc3/19940_546024750148_28700659_32264389_3485963_n.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs158.snc3/18566_104514882901255_100000282310735_105841_62343 41_n.jpg
At least I get to hang out with the new puppy though.

boozehound
02-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Looks like Spring Break is next week and falls over both the Richmond and St. Bonavenutre games. The bad news is they don't expect many students at those games, so the good news is they have put the student section seats on sale. For right now, you have to be a season ticket holder, or know a season ticket holder, who can reserve them on My Musketeers, after the 22nd they go on sale to the general public.

Thanks for the heads up.

On a related note, does anyone find it wierd that Senior Night is going to be during Spring Break?

coasterville95
02-19-2010, 09:57 AM
So is Band/Cheer night!

Or days, as the case may be this year.

And yes, it does seem odd they would schedule like that.

bobbiemcgee
02-19-2010, 11:27 AM
I think you can WALK across Lake Erie right now. I was in Toledo for a few yrs. (bad transfer) when it caught on fire, so this is an improvement.

Fear the Cough
02-19-2010, 12:04 PM
On a related note, does anyone find it wierd that Senior Night is going to be during Spring Break?[/QUOTE]

I think it was last year as well

Drew's Crew
02-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Can't stand the fact that "Spring Break" is so early in the year. I planned on heading back to see the parents and my brother's new english black lab. I also was hoping to sit on the shore of Lake Erie at CIC up in Catawba and just relax, read, and spend my time outside and enjoying the life.

But it's going to be 20 degrees, windy, and probably snowing. LAME. One day I just need to save the money and go on a cruise or something. One day.. When I marry rich and I can spend all winter hanging around the house or traveling to various basketball games. God, CANNOT wait.

Yeah Spring Break is early but that is what happens when you attend a Catholic/Jesuit University.

Public schools do not have off for Easter, and we do. Because of that "Spring Break" has to be planned earlier in the semester. I personally loved that fact that we were able to go on two different breaks in the second semester even though the first is a little early.

blobfan
02-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

On a related note, does anyone find it wierd that Senior Night is going to be during Spring Break?

No. But I do find it weird that the women's senior night is this weekend and not the last home game of the season. Guess they don't want to do it on a week night.

Miller'sTale
02-19-2010, 02:02 PM
I went in today to see what these tickets were priced at and saw that I have an invoice and balance owed by Feb 26 for $42. When I click on it, it says for NIT tix....wtf?!

Anyone else notice this? I'm the only one with the login for my account and hadn't been in there all season. I have upper bowl season tix, no seat license, etc.

More Cowbell
02-19-2010, 02:18 PM
I got tickets for the Richmond game in the student section. $31 isn't too bad. They had seats as close as row B.

coasterville95
02-19-2010, 02:34 PM
I went in today to see what these tickets were priced at and saw that I have an invoice and balance owed by Feb 26 for $42. When I click on it, it says for NIT tix....wtf?!

Anyone else notice this? I'm the only one with the login for my account and hadn't been in there all season. I have upper bowl season tix, no seat license, etc.

Look at the post season play thread - I think it gives a good explanation about those ticket invoices on My Musketeers.

XU '11
02-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Another minus is that half the band will be at the women's A10 tourney in Maryland for this game. Not quite the home-court advantge we would want for a game that could decide the A10 championship.

X-band '01
02-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Another minus is that half the band will be at the women's A10 tourney in Maryland for this game. Not quite the home-court advantge we would want for a game that could decide the A10 championship.

That's the Bonnies game - it's the Richmond game where most of the marbles will be on the line.

theprofessor
02-20-2010, 08:21 PM
If you know someone enrolled in the mba program, they are offering tickets to those games for $10!