PDA

View Full Version : Xavier v. Charlotte

Muskie
02-18-2010, 07:13 PM
The Musketeers hit the road again. Who wins?

kyxu
02-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Gonna be a much tougher game than at Florida. I picked us to lose against the Gators in the previous poll, so here's to superstition.

MADXSTER
02-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Charlotte has not been playing well as of late, though it is tough to win on the road against one of the better teams in the league. I think Xavier still wants to show they can win on the road and want that A10 championship. I have Xavier winning.

kyxu
02-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Charlotte has not been playing well as of late, though it is tough to win on the road against one of the better teams in the league. I think Xavier still wants to show they can win on the road and want that A10 championship. I have Xavier winning.

Very true. I just think that the familiarity and "respect" from Charlotte makes it tougher to win at Charlotte than at Gainesville.

MADXSTER
02-19-2010, 07:33 AM
Very true. I just think that the familiarity and "respect" from Charlotte makes it tougher to win at Charlotte than at Gainesville.

Agree 100%

chico
02-19-2010, 12:15 PM
How many road games in a row are we going to play against a team fighting for its tournament life? Playing these types of games will have to pay off next month.

I think Xavier wins but it will be a dogfight.

American X
02-19-2010, 12:24 PM
The AmX Strategery:

Charlotte already had its big upset win against Temple.

Recent games reflect Charlotte's true quality. Despite the talent, its youth is hitting the wall.

Xavier is on a Mission From God. We do have JC.

Victory.

kyxu
02-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Recent games reflect Charlotte's true quality. Despite the talent, its youth is hitting the wall.

Dayton also looked god-awful heading into their game against us earlier this month. Don't underestimate a team's sentiment that taking it to the Show will resuscitate their season.

Otherwise, it's tough to bet against JC.