PDA

View Full Version : Xavier v. Saint Joe's

Muskie
02-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Xavier returns home after a big road win. Who ya got?

SixFig
02-13-2010, 10:53 PM
The Hawk WILL Die

Snipe
02-14-2010, 12:22 AM
I see us winning this basketball game.

eXdrummer
02-14-2010, 09:41 AM
I could swear i clicked on Xavier... so if anyone is wondering, that one vote for St. Joe's is illegitimate. My fault.

Muskie
02-14-2010, 10:44 AM
I could swear i clicked on Xavier... so if anyone is wondering, that one vote for St. Joe's is illegitimate. My fault.

Would you like me to fix it? I think I can... I've never actually tried.

eXdrummer
02-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Sure, as long as it's not a hassle. I wouldn't want to be the one responsible if we did happen to lose...

Muskie
02-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Sure, as long as it's not a hassle. I wouldn't want to be the one responsible if we did happen to lose...

See if you can vote again.

eXdrummer
02-14-2010, 12:47 PM
See if you can vote again.

Can't vote again, but at least it took away my previous vote. Good enough for me.

coasterville95
02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
How do you like your Hawk prepared? (grilled, fried, roasted, blackened, etc)

I'm still enjoying the Cajun Fried Gator Bites from saturday!

wkrq59
02-16-2010, 01:05 PM
If ever there was a TRAP GAME this is it. Yeah, they are having a down year which is unusual, but they are still coached by Phil Martelli, and that means they can spring an upset any time--see UC v. @Connecticut, or Connecticut v. @ Villanova. Anything less than a full, all out defensive effort and Xavier is in serious trouble. A loss to St. Joseph means no NCAA!:D:D:D

rhyno2110
02-16-2010, 02:36 PM
From Fox Sports Ohio:

"FOX Sports Ohio is excited to offer Xavier Musketeer fans an opportunity to interact with the Xavier basketball game telecast tomorrow, February 17 when the Musketeers take on St. Joseph University at home. The game begins at 7:30pm following Musketeers Live pre-game show at 7pm.

During this special telecast, viewers watching the game at home will have the opportunity to interact with the broadcast team live through “Cover It Live” on www.foxsportsohio.com.

To be part of the action, fans should visit www.foxsportsohio.com and click on the “Xavier vs. St. Joseph’s Live” graphic to log in to “Cover It Live.” Once logged in, they can submit questions for play-by-play announcer Brad Johansen and color analyst Steve Wolf. Select questions and comments will be answered LIVE throughout the game telecast. Foxsportsohio.com Xavier beat writer Doug Tifft will also be in the chat room answering fan questions throughout the night.

Xavier fans can also get the latest news, vote on select game polls, access in-game stats and scoring updates on www.foxsportsohio.com. Fans can log in any time and submit their email address to receive an email reminder on game day, and then tomorrow, flip on the TV, fire up the computer and experience Xavier basketball like never before!"

Sounds pretty cool. Anyone planning to participate?

JimCoker
02-16-2010, 03:27 PM
WKRQ59, I don't see this as a trap game for two reasons. First, I cannot see the 10,250 fans in the Cintas allowing the upset. I become more and more amazed each week at what a home court advantage the Cintas has become. Secondly, excluding the Dayton disaster, I see this team growing and maturing. With first place on the line, I do not see these Muskies stumbling to anyone they shouldn't beat. That is not to say they won't lose at Charlotte, it could happen, but not tomorrow night.

Let's hope I am right. A loss to St Joe's would suck.