PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Baylor-Iona?

X Factor
11-27-2009, 09:41 PM
I caught some of the second half tonight. Iona played them really tough and could've easily won, but once it went to OT, Baylor pulled away and outscored them 14-4 in the extra period.

Baylor has some height. They are long and athletic. They didn't shoot it too well and turned it over 18 times.

Love, McLean and Frease will have their work cut out for them in the post. Baylor is very good rebounding team, but so is Xavier. We'll have to keep them off the offensive glass.

Snipe
11-27-2009, 09:44 PM
We may be lucky getting two straight opponents that are coming off of overtime games. Creighton was flat today and they could have had Michigan.

I will feel good once we rape Baylor.

gladdenguy
11-27-2009, 09:47 PM
If we beat Baylor the tournament wasn't too bad. Lose to Baylor, well...I hope that doesn't happen.

anXUfan
11-27-2009, 09:56 PM
I watched most of the game and I agree - Baylor is long and tall. We may possibly still have a bit of a size advantage down low, but we won't have a height advantage. The big weak spot I saw from them was that their point guard made a number of questionable decisions. They played a 1-3-1 zone falling back into a 2-3 for much of the time.

I wonder if the OT effect will be as pronounced after the Saturday off.