PDA

View Full Version : Another win

XU-PA
11-23-2009, 09:16 PM
92-52

Holy Crap!
5 musketeers in double figures, 17 points from Rutan!!

On to the bahamas, and time to whup up on some jayhwaks!!

and nice to see a grand come out for hoops on a monday night, hope some media attention can help build on that,

CinciX12
11-23-2009, 09:24 PM
My thoughts from watching the game:

1. We should not have scheduled that team.
2. See above

I don't think there is a more correct definition of dominance than what that game was. Rutan is nearly automatic.

xu_fan
11-24-2009, 12:43 AM
My thoughts from watching the game:

1. We should not have scheduled that team.
2. See above

I don't think there is a more correct definition of dominance than what that game was. Rutan is nearly automatic.

Yea, I think I would have to agree. I'm pretty sure we probably couldn't find anyone else to schedule but they needed to add another game. That's all I can think of because that seem was just awful. If our starters would have played the entire game I'm pretty sure the score would have been something like 140-40......

PS I am not exagerrating!

X-band '01
11-24-2009, 06:32 AM
There's only 2 teams on the noncon schedule that I would consider cupcakes, and MVS was one of them (Austin Peay being the other).

Considering today is likely the team's getaway day, the timing of the game seems about right to me.

Stat of the night: Katie and Megan led the team with 21 minutes played apiece; the team should be plenty rested for Thursday's game against Kansas.