PDA

View Full Version : XU vs Youngstown State

MFurey
10-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Look for 2 to 4 tickets in the lower bowl for the Youngstown State game. You can send me an email @ mikefurey@gmail.com. Thanks!

xu95
10-29-2009, 11:27 AM
MFurey, this isn't a dig at you, I just picked your post to respond to, but I love how everyone who wants tickets are looking for ones in the lower bowl. Beggars can't be choosers.

xu95

bobbiemcgee
10-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Might try here if you are or know a Penguin:

http://www.ysu.edu/sports/mens_bball/200910/pittxaviertickets.htm

MFurey
10-29-2009, 09:14 PM
xu95
X is playing Youngstown St on a Friday night, I will be able to get lower bowl tickets.

Thanks Bobbie

The Cat Gafney
10-29-2009, 09:27 PM
MFurey,

You should know that Xavier games are very exclusive. Not just anyone can sit in the lower bowl. You really have to know someone important. Offers of money are never accepted for tickets. Noone ever sells their tickets. Its unheard of. You have some nerve posting on this website.

xu95
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
xu95
X is playing Youngstown St on a Friday night, I will be able to get lower bowl tickets.

Thanks Bobbie

I don't disagree with you. I just find it funny that people who want tickets can't just be happy with what they can get. I am waiting for the post that says "I need two tickets to the game on Friday. Preferably, I would like them to be section 115, Row A, Seats 1 and 2. Can anyone hook me up?"

xu95

MFurey
10-30-2009, 03:46 PM
The lower bowl is pretty big, like 4 or 5 thousand seats, I gurantee you someone will not use their seats. I dont understand why you care that I was looking for lower bowl tickets, thats why this forum exists. Its Youngstown State, not a high demand game.

xeus
10-30-2009, 06:08 PM
I don't disagree with you. I just find it funny that people who want tickets can't just be happy with what they can get. I am waiting for the post that says "I need two tickets to the game on Friday. Preferably, I would like them to be section 115, Row A, Seats 1 and 2. Can anyone hook me up?"

xu95

Actually, if you read through the ticket requests they definitely are not all for lower bowl. Not sure why it bothers you anyway. If I needed extra tickets (say for a client or an out of town friend) I'd ask for lower bowl too. Why wouldn't I?

xu95
10-30-2009, 09:41 PM
I just find it odd that someone who needs someone to give or sell them their tickets wouldn't be happy with what they got.

xu95

xu95
10-30-2009, 09:43 PM
The lower bowl is pretty big, like 4 or 5 thousand seats, I gurantee you someone will not use their seats. I dont understand why you care that I was looking for lower bowl tickets, thats why this forum exists. Its Youngstown State, not a high demand game.

You are obviously missing my point, so go ahead and enjoy your lower bowl seats.

xu95

Michigan Muskie
10-31-2009, 07:39 AM
So xu95, based on your argument, I assume the next time you go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac, you will understand why the cashier is incredulous as to why you can't just settle for a McDouble or whatever they serve you.

The point is, if you are offering cash in exchange for goods, what's wrong with choosing what you want? I don't get to many games anymore due to living out of the area, so believe me, when I get the chance to come to The Cintas, I'm sitting in the lower bowl. And I'm willing to pay the price for that luxury.

You said "beggars can't be choosers." Correct me if I'm wrong, but did MFurey ever ask for free tickets to the lower bowl? If not, then he isn't a beggar. He's a buyer. And buyers most certainly can be choosers.

I'm under the impression he is looking to buy tickets from a season ticket holder who isn't going to that game. Seems like a fairly common request to me.

xeus
11-01-2009, 08:54 AM
You are obviously missing my point, so go ahead and enjoy your lower bowl seats.

xu95

And you are obviously missing the point of this forum.

Atlas
11-08-2009, 07:26 PM
I need two tickets to the game. Row 113 Seat 7 and 8. I don't like the end seat. I need these STAT :D

MFurey
11-16-2009, 01:21 PM
FWIW XU95 I sat in the 2nd row on Friday

bobbiemcgee
11-16-2009, 01:33 PM
FWIW XU95 I sat in the 2nd row on Friday

Another victory for the free enterprise system, Snipe will be proud.