PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!!

xu_fan
10-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Congrats go out to the Xavier Musketeers for being picked 1st in the preseason poll for the A-10. I don't think any of us are surprised but it's still very exciting!

Ta'Shia Phillips and Amber Harris were also placed on the 1st All Conference Team and Special Jennings debuts on the list for the preseason 3rd All Conference Team! Congrats to all three young ladies. Two of the coaches in the A-10 chose someone other than Xavier to win the league. I'd like to know who they are..... I wish our girls knew!

xubball93
10-22-2009, 04:21 AM
I really hope this is the women's year to make a some noise in the NCAA tourney.

Titanxman04
10-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Amen to that. I think that they could have a real chance to make an impact in the tourny. Phillips and Harris will be a lot to handle for most teams.

X-band '01
10-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Congrats go out to the Xavier Musketeers for being picked 1st in the preseason poll for the A-10. I don't think any of us are surprised but it's still very exciting!

Ta'Shia Phillips and Amber Harris were also placed on the 1st All Conference Team and Special Jennings debuts on the list for the preseason 3rd All Conference Team! Congrats to all three young ladies. Two of the coaches in the A-10 chose someone other than Xavier to win the league. I'd like to know who they are..... I wish our girls knew!

Probably the Dayton and Charlotte coaches - I'm surprised Temple was picked 5th this year.

BandAid
10-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Love Scruff McGuff. This team should set the bar for greatness for Xavier Women's Basketball