PDA

View Full Version : Who are these Bengals?!

xubball93
10-11-2009, 03:01 PM
These guys play like they want to win...and then they do. I'm guessing Ray will cry about the refs again this week like he did after the New England game.
Sorry, St. Louis should be walking home and applying for jobs along the way.

PM Thor
10-11-2009, 03:08 PM
I despise Mike Brown, and I said it earlier, the Bungles will make the playoffs just to spite me giving up my tickets. I hope the Ravens whine, because those were legit calls. Oh and no matter what, I won't give Brown a single penny of my money, he sucks.

I HATE dayton.

xavierj
10-11-2009, 03:15 PM
I despise Mike Brown, and I said it earlier, the Bungles will make the playoffs just to spite me giving up my tickets. I hope the Ravens whine, because those were legit calls. Oh and no matter what, I won't give Brown a single penny of my money, he sucks.

I HATE dayton.

That is fine but I will not let some guy who never plays a down (Mike Brown) ruin my joy of the Bengals winning. Life is too short. Enjoy it why you can. Mike is going to do what he does, but regardless this Bengal team is good and the first "Team" they have had since the late 80's. They want to win, they seem to want to play for each other and they are getting it done. F'in Who Dey!

Snipe
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I just wanted to thank Mike Brown for all he has done for the city.

Jumpy
10-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I just wanted to thank Mike Brown for all he has done for the city.

X2

(letters)

gladdenguy
10-11-2009, 05:51 PM
To snipe, pimp, xeus, nuts, lamont, fred, and kahns, and all other Bengal fans on this board.
This is amazing. What a great day. I am sooooooo happy.
Could be a special year. What a feeeelinnnnnnngggggg....

HIP HIP WHO DEY HIP HIP WHOOOOODEEYYYYYYY

Fireball
10-11-2009, 09:40 PM
That is fine but I will not let some guy who never plays a down (Mike Brown) ruin my joy of the Bengals winning. Life is too short. Enjoy it why you can. Mike is going to do what he does, but regardless this Bengal team is good and the first "Team" they have had since the late 80's. They want to win, they seem to want to play for each other and they are getting it done. F'in Who Dey!

Yup. A buddy of mine's dad had season tickets and used to go to every game and root against the Bengals. He said that the only way that Brown would change things is if they just kept losing. I never understood it.

Anyway, I went with the buddy to the game against Denver when Dillon broke the single game rushing record, which was freaking awesome. They ran the ball every freaking play and Denver couldn't stop it. Anyway, we're leaving that game and he's pissed that the Bengals won.

How much enjoyment are the Bengals haters missing this season? The Bengals could lose every game from here on out, because you know...they're the Bengals. But holy crap, the last 4 Sundays have been awesome. I think the guys at Who Dey Revolution have it right. They love the Bengals and want them to win, and root for them to win, but they refuse to give Mike Brown their money until they change things.

Who Dey!

PM Thor
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM

I don't begrudge anyone who roots for the Bungles, because hey, they certainly are entertaining. I'm just not going to give Mike Brown another cent of my money. Thing is, I bet that idiot feels a level of validation in the way he runs things, considering that the Bungles are winning now. These guys are playing their guts out, and as can be seen, they never quit, that's what I like.

What I don't like is that Mike Freaking Brown benefits in any way from it. He is the worst thing to ever happen to Cincinnati football.

I HATE dayton.

Kahns Krazy
10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't begrudge anyone who roots for the Bungles, because hey, they certainly are entertaining. I'm just not going to give Mike Brown another cent of my money. Thing is, I bet that idiot feels a level of validation in the way he runs things, considering that the Bungles are winning now. These guys are playing their guts out, and as can be seen, they never quit, that's what I like.

What I don't like is that Mike Freaking Brown benefits in any way from it. He is the worst thing to ever happen to Cincinnati football.

I HATE dayton.

Hey Thor, we get it. You're a cheap-ass that ditched his tickets that he bought when the Bengals made the playoffs, and in order to avoid looking like a bandwagon fan, you've adopted some sort of "mission" against Mike Brown. It is unnecessary to comment repeatedly on every single Bengals post just to prove your point.

PM Thor
10-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey Thor, we get it. You're a cheap-ass that ditched his tickets that he bought when the Bengals made the playoffs, and in order to avoid looking like a bandwagon fan, you've adopted some sort of "mission" against Mike Brown. It is unnecessary to comment repeatedly on every single Bengals post just to prove your point.

Actually, I rolled my Bungles tickets into another Xavier seat. I had my tickets for a couple of years while I could afford it.

As for commenting, I said that this team is exciting, fun to watch. But back to the original premise of this thread, didn't mean to distract the Bungles fans from their fun. And yeah, I still despise Mike Brown.

I HATE dayton.

Fred Garvin
10-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Interesting how the injuries effect the game. If you have Reggie Kelly it's unlikely you have the two touchdown drops with Coats.

And Rashard Jeany would have to do better than Brandon Johnson's lame effort with the Rice touchdown.

Too many missed ops in the first half. That includes the Jeremi Johnson drop flat on his ass.

But there is so much good:
Odom continues to be a stud.
Michael Johnson gets a meaningful deflection each game.
The protection was mostly terrific.
Caldwell is really coming into his own.
Chris Henry is a stud. His vertical dimension strikes fear in the Pittsburghs and Baltimores that are set up to be smashmouth.

The bad:
If Flacco hits Clayton we lose. Teams seem to pick a point each game where they target Leon Hall. He is not the lockdown corner Chip Ludwig would have you believe.

The delay of game penalties are inexcusable.

Some of Palmer's decicion making. We were lucky Ray Lewis didn't get Baltimore their second int.

And of course the offensive play calling and this silly idea that you can't pass to set up the run due to the division we play in. Trust me, ya throw till they stop ya. We get yards on first down and you'll see enough cover two that Benson wins the rushing title.

Fred Garvin
10-12-2009, 01:24 AM
and I can't wait to hear Xu 87's thoughts on yesterday's victory.

of course I'm referring to the new XU87 and not the Mike Brown hater who pretends he has copyright where none exists.

gladdenguy
10-12-2009, 07:23 AM
and I can't wait to hear Xu 87's thoughts on yesterday's victory.

of course I'm referring to the new XU87 and not the Mike Brown hater who pretends he has copyright where none exists.

I was awaiting comments from 87 as well.
There has to be a smidge of happiness.

XU-XHI
10-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Who Dey!!!! I've been going since '68 and have never waivered as a Bengals fan. This team is one that actually plays as a team and it is fun to watch. Not great for the blood pressure but fun nonetheless. As for Mike Brown, well...miss Paul and not sure whether or not Katie will be better or worse...so I'll just keep rooting for the team and attending games inspite of Mike.