PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Blackout?

Muskie
09-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Will the team make the cut-off?

XU05and07
09-09-2009, 02:16 PM
If there is a blackout...do we get a different game in its place?

Muskie
09-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Not usually.

bobbiemcgee
09-09-2009, 02:30 PM
no blackout here.

Jumpy
09-09-2009, 02:33 PM
No, we will not get a replacement game. What's worse, because of the NFL rule that another game can't be shown at the same time as a home team's game on any channel, we won't get any football at 1:00 if the game's blacked out.

WiLdTuRkEyXU
09-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Going to the game with my John Lynch jersey on!!!

nuts4xu
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Thank goodness for the NFL Ticket. If the Bengals game isn't on, I will have a plethora of options to choose from.

Kahns Krazy
09-09-2009, 05:37 PM
No, we will not get a replacement game. What's worse, because of the NFL rule that another game can't be shown at the same time as a home team's game on any channel, we won't get any football at 1:00 if the game's blacked out.

Is that right? I seem to remember having another game on at the same time as a Bengals home game, but I may be mistaken.

Muskie1000
09-09-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that they can't show another game if its a home game for the Bengals. I know once in a great while the Bengals are on and something else is on the other station - but I'm pretty sure its when they are on the road.

pimpinthebox
09-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Found this article (http://www.whodeyrevolution.com/whodeyrevolution/2009/09/desperation-is-a-stinky-cologne.html)on WhoDeyRevolution (great title) which leads me to this question: Besides the obvious answer of "the more tickets they sell, the more Mikey boy rakes in", what is the downside for the Bengals if the game doesn't sell out?

I would say that it's embarrassing, but I don't think Mike gives a frog's fat a$s. Does the league come down on the franchise at all? Is it just that Mike loses a ton in TV revenue? Maybe it's all of these things. Just looking for some answers here.

Some background: I gave up my tickets this year after having them for MANY years.

Thanks, in advance, for any answers.

Jumpy
09-09-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm pretty sure that they can't show another game if its a home game for the Bengals. I know once in a great while the Bengals are on and something else is on the other station - but I'm pretty sure its when they are on the road.

Yes. Thank you for clarifying for me, 1000.

XU 87
09-09-2009, 06:40 PM
As I've said before, why anyone buys tickets to watch this sorry team is beyond me. And why some people continue to hold out hope every year that "this is the year" defies logic and history. There's a reason this team has had one winning season since 1991.

pimpinthebox
09-09-2009, 06:43 PM
As I've said before, why anyone buys tickets to watch this sorry team is beyond me. And why some people continue to hold out hope every year that "this is the year" defies logic and history. There's a reason this team has had one winning season since 1991.

Hey 87, how about answering my question? You're the man with all the answers. Or does that only apply to Xavier basketball?

blobfan
09-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Found this article (http://www.whodeyrevolution.com/whodeyrevolution/2009/09/desperation-is-a-stinky-cologne.html)on WhoDeyRevolution (great title) which leads me to this question: Besides the obvious answer of "the more tickets they sell, the more Mikey boy rakes in", what is the downside for the Bengals if the game doesn't sell out?

I would say that it's embarrassing, but I don't think Mike gives a frog's fat a$s. Does the league come down on the franchise at all? Is it just that Mike loses a ton in TV revenue? Maybe it's all of these things. Just looking for some answers here.

Some background: I gave up my tickets this year after having them for MANY years.

Thanks, in advance, for any answers.

I don't know but I'd guess the loss of TV revenue and a drop in concessions is the only penalty, especially since the county is still covering the unused tickets, right? Personally, I think if the county has to buy unused tickets they should go hand them out at the Drop In Center.

Fred Garvin
09-09-2009, 07:30 PM
I don't know but I'd guess the loss of TV revenue and a drop in concessions is the only penalty, especially since the county is still covering the unused tickets, right? Personally, I think if the county has to buy unused tickets they should go hand them out at the Drop In Center.

Yeah, cause those folks earned those tickets.

XU 87
09-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey 87, how about answering my question? You're the man with all the answers. Or does that only apply to Xavier basketball?

My best guess (educated of course) is that, other than Mike not getting the ticket revenue, there is no other downside to him to not sell out. The tv money is shared evenly amongst the owners. I don't think there's any additional tv money for having your games appear locally.

So this leads me to another comment about Mike Brown. The guy is not some great businessman. He puts forth a lousy product almost every year. But lucky for Mike, he runs a government subsized monopoly where his own competitors have to share the wealth with him. The only thing Mike knows how to do is not spend money, which is reflected in the terrible teams he produces year after year.

Could you imagine if Mike Brown had to operate a business where he had real competitors? Me neither.

XU 87
09-09-2009, 07:50 PM

The county does not have to buy the unsold tickets. But in a few years, the county is obligated to pay money to Mike. I can't wait to see the public reaction when that happens.

Juice
09-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Mike only loses money from tickets and luxury suites. Most of the leases/contracts for the suites are up after this year so hopefully they have another poor season (along with the shitty economy) and everyone opts out of their suites. This might make Mike make some changes though I highly doubt it. The luxury suites is the one area where the big boys absolutely murder Mikey boy in the revenue department.

Jumpy
09-10-2009, 05:17 AM

Because maybe not everyone has jilted lover syndrome like you. Good God, man give it a rest. We all know where you stand on the issue. If you want to harp on it in every single thread that's Bengals related, go here: http://mikebrownsucks.com/

Some of us still like the Bengals, or at least the NFL in general.

PM Thor
09-10-2009, 05:50 AM
I'm with 87 on this one (somewhat). I despise what Brown has done to my once beloved Bengals. But until the fans of this town collectively wise up and don't give away their hard earned cash to that joke of an owner, then we, as fans, have no one else to blame but ourselves for that travoshamockery on the field. Mike Brown is just the drug dealer giving the junky (the fans) our fix. Well, not me. I'm done.

I HATE dayton.

Fireball
09-10-2009, 07:31 AM
I was actually concerned about the game potentially not being on TV, but then I realized that I'll be on vacation and wouldn't be home to watch the game anyway.

Speaking of watching the game...anyone had success with channelsurfing and watching NFL games? I don't really want to drag the family to a packed BW3 to try and watch the Bengals game, and the condo we'll be staying at has free Wifi.

XU 87
09-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Because maybe not everyone has jilted lover syndrome like you. Good God, man give it a rest. We all know where you stand on the issue. If you want to harp on it in every single thread that's Bengals related, go here: http://mikebrownsucks.com/

I didn't know you were so sensitive when reading criticism of the Bengals. I'll try to watch what I say next time so I don't bruise your feelings.

dc_x
09-10-2009, 08:02 AM

Personally, I distinguish between the Bengals and Mike Brown. I love the Bengals, but I hate Mike Brown. I watch the Bengals games on TV, but won't buy a ticket a long as the Brown family is in charge.

Fireball
09-10-2009, 08:09 AM
You know, I don't blame people who are critical of the Bengals, and I don't blame people who aren't. If the Bengals have you so pissed off that you're going to follow another team or stop watching the NFL altogether, it's your choice. If you just like watching the team or enjoying your Sundays at the stadium, it's your time and your dollar. Spend them how you like.

I don't understand why people feel like that have to tell other how to spend their time and money. You make your choice. I'll make mine. Buzz off.

I'm not saying that anyone in this thread is doing that...just something that came to mind :)

Muskie1000
09-10-2009, 08:25 AM
I really hate the direction the Bengals have gone the last couple years and find myself to be a fair-weathered fan. However, if push came to shove, I would rather go to a Bengals game than a Red's game anyday of the week. Unless you have a real passion for baseball, it is downright boring to watch. But with football you have action the entire game. The biggest problem for me is the cost to go. We are a family of four. By the time you buy tickets, pay for parking, concessions, you can easily have spent $200-$300. That's almost a third of the cost of Xavier season tickets.

Raoul Duke
09-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Because maybe not everyone has jilted lover syndrome like you. .

You must have missed that whole Sean Miller to Arizona thing.

Raoul Duke
09-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Personally, I distinguish between the Bengals and Mike Brown. I love the Bengals, but I hate Mike Brown. I watch the Bengals games on TV, but won't buy a ticket a long as the Brown family is in charge.

I think this is an excellent way of looking at it and I try to do the same myself. With the notable exception that I don't even bother watching any time it is halfway nice out (http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/wxdetail/45226?dayNum=3&&from=weekend).

Jumpy
09-10-2009, 08:36 AM
I didn't know you were so sensitive when reading criticism of the Bengals. I'll try to watch I say next time so I don't bruise your feelings.

You're not bruising anyone's feelings. It just gets old hearing the same tired argument from you and Thor.

I like going to Bengals games. I like tailgating, watching the game and tailgating some more. Does it suck when they lose? Yes. But those are the cards we've been dealt. Trying to boycott Mike Brown is stupid and a waste of time. He isn't going anywhere, and if he chose to leave Cincy for greener pastures, we would never have another NFL team.

You hold a grudge for what he has done in the past. Fine, then turn your back. Just don't run and bitch to everyone and anyone every chance you get. What purpose does that serve than to make yourself look like the one with "bruised feelings". You don't like the onwership, then disown them completely. I'll never understand why people would take pleasure in being so actively miserable over something, constantly complaining about it everry chance they get.

I don't like Mike Brown as a GM or owner. I agree that he hasn't done enough to win. However, I understand that it isn't going to change and the guys busting their asses on the field aren't Mike Brown. I have no problem spending $65/game to go cheer them on.

And where is all this hatred for the Reds? How many losing seasons is it in a row, now?

Jumpy
09-10-2009, 08:42 AM
You know, I don't blame people who are critical of the Bengals, and I don't blame people who aren't. If the Bengals have you so pissed off that you're going to follow another team or stop watching the NFL altogether, it's your choice. If you just like watching the team or enjoying your Sundays at the stadium, it's your time and your dollar. Spend them how you like.

I don't understand why people feel like that have to tell other how to spend their time and money. You make your choice. I'll make mine. Buzz off.

I'm not saying that anyone in this thread is doing that...just something that came to mind :)

I agree with this. If you want to turn your back on them, go for it. Just don't judge those of us who haven't. And please don't feel the need to tell us about it every chance you get. It's more aggravating than non-smokers feeling the need to add their two cents to those who smoke.

xeus
09-10-2009, 08:53 AM

I assumed 87 was talking about Dayton.

XU 87
09-10-2009, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=Jumpy;141285]You're not bruising anyone's feelings.

QUOTE]

Based on your previous post, I apparently I bruised yours. Like I said, I'll watch what I say about Mike Brown and the Bengals since that is such a sensitive topic with you. In fact, maybe you should just gloss over any posts I have regarding the subject so you don't ruin your day.

If you think it's fun to go to a Bengals' game, fine. There are a lot of people who feel the same way. I personally think it's a waste of money (except for the tailgating). But as long as people keep filling the stadium, Mike will keep putting that lousy product on the filed.

I'll agree that you can take one more shot at me and then we will have to move on.

Cheesehead
09-10-2009, 08:56 AM
You're not bruising anyone's feelings. It just gets old hearing the same tired argument from you and Thor.

I like going to Bengals games. I like tailgating, watching the game and tailgating some more. Does it suck when they lose? Yes. But those are the cards we've been dealt. Trying to boycott Mike Brown is stupid and a waste of time. He isn't going anywhere, and if he chose to leave Cincy for greener pastures, we would never have another NFL team.

You hold a grudge for what he has done in the past. Fine, then turn your back. Just don't run and bitch to everyone and anyone every chance you get. What purpose does that serve than to make yourself look like the one with "bruised feelings". You don't like the onwership, then disown them completely. I'll never understand why people would take pleasure in being so actively miserable over something, constantly complaining about it everry chance they get.

I don't like Mike Brown as a GM or owner. I agree that he hasn't done enough to win. However, I understand that it isn't going to change and the guys busting their asses on the field aren't Mike Brown. I have no problem spending $65/game to go cheer them on.

And where is all this hatred for the Reds? How many losing seasons is it in a row, now?

Unless you're drinking water from the fountain and not eating a thing at the game, I seriously doubt you're only dropping $65.00 a game. I just don't feel like shelling out my discretionay income on a crappy team and they have by in large, been crappy for several years now. But hey, whatever makes you happy. It's your money.

Kahns Krazy
09-10-2009, 09:01 AM

I was going to write all of this, but someone already did.

For me, the NFL is great entertainment. I don't go to movies. Why anyone would pay $30 for two movie tickets and popcorn and drinks is beyond me. Do I say that every time someone brings up movies? No. Do you realize those big movie studios are just trying to make money?? Shocker!

I have a great time on Sundays with friends and family. I don't understand how that is "beyond you" 87. You seem like such a smart guy...

Fireball
09-10-2009, 09:02 AM
For the record, I wouldn't pay $65 to go to a Bengals game if they were good.

I can go to 5 Reds games or 3 Xavier games for that price.

Jumpy
09-10-2009, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=Jumpy;141285]You're not bruising anyone's feelings.

QUOTE]

Based on your previous post, I apparently I bruised yours. Like I said, I'll watch what I say about Mike Brown and the Bengals since that is such a sensitive topic with you. In fact, maybe you should just gloss over any posts I have regarding the subject so you don't ruin your day.

If you think it's fun to go to a Bengals' game, fine. There are a lot of people who feel the same way. I personally think it's a waste of money (except for the tailgating). But as long as people keep filling the stadium, Mike will keep putting that lousy product on the filed.

I'll agree that you can take one more shot at me and then we will have to move on.

1) You're giving yourself too much credit.

2) You failed to comprehend anything I just said. We know you think its a waste of money. You tell everyone. Every chance you get.

SixFig
09-10-2009, 09:11 AM
The offseason brings out the best in all of us.

Kahns Krazy
09-10-2009, 12:44 PM
The NFL has granted the bengals a 24-hour extension to the deadline for a sellout. According to Bengals.com, there's still about 4,000 unsold tickets.

Even given the level of hatred for the team, I think it's safe to say that the sellout streak is one more victim of the economy.

edit: Let me edit that already. I have no doubt that the primary reason that the game isn't sold out is because people are tired of losing and Mike Brown. What I meant was that all other things being equal, if the economy was where it was 2 years ago, this game would be sold out.

danaandvictory
09-10-2009, 01:04 PM
If the team continues its crapulence (pretty good bet), I bet the Pittsburgh and Chicago games are the only sellouts of the year.

Juice
09-10-2009, 01:06 PM
If the team continues its crapulence (pretty good bet), I bet the Pittsburgh and Chicago games are the only sellouts of the year.

Cleveland will sell out too but you are right. The Bengals need a good start to the season or they will not sell out the other games not featuring divisional rivals.

God I hope this happens so Mikey's pockets suffer.

2009: The Season of the Blackout.

Fred Garvin
09-10-2009, 02:44 PM

The team suffers from sickness due to excessive eating or drinking? Hey, that's a team I can get behind.

Muskie
09-10-2009, 03:42 PM
The NFL has granted the bengals a 24-hour extension to the deadline for a sellout. According to Bengals.com, there's still about 4,000 unsold tickets.

Even given the level of hatred for the team, I think it's safe to say that the sellout streak is one more victim of the economy.

edit: Let me edit that already. I have no doubt that the primary reason that the game isn't sold out is because people are tired of losing and Mike Brown. What I meant was that all other things being equal, if the economy was where it was 2 years ago, this game would be sold out.

The league must be pretty certain that the 4k will be sold. They usually don't grant those unless there is a plan in place to unload them.

Kahns Krazy
09-10-2009, 04:24 PM
The league must be pretty certain that the 4k will be sold. They usually don't grant those unless there is a plan in place to unload them.

Really? I had never heard of that.

I'm wondering if we aren't going to have some relaxing of the sellout rules like we did in 2001 after 9/11, this time citing the economy.

XU 87
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
It's possible that our local station may buy the tickets to show the game. It's happened before, although 4000 seems like a lot to buy.

D-West & PO-Z
09-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Really? I had never heard of that.

I'm wondering if we aren't going to have some relaxing of the sellout rules like we did in 2001 after 9/11, this time citing the economy.

I thought they said they werent going to do that.

D-West & PO-Z
09-10-2009, 05:03 PM

I thought there had been many times where the league has granted extensions and they still dont sell out. Maybe not though.

X-band '01
09-11-2009, 05:54 AM

Coming off of a 5-11 season, I would disagree. If the Bengals can prove they'll win games, they'll sell out more games, economy be damned.

Muskie1000
09-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Said on the news this morning that the league gave the Bengals an extension due to the economy. I would bet that if the Bengals were good last year they would have sold out, however, if the economy was better I still think they would have sold out also. Its opening day, its Denver (even though they aren't what they used to be) and its gonna be a beautiful weekend. I bet the NFL teams across the country are having trouble.

AdamtheFlyer
09-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Heard a rumor that Mike Brown is seriously considering buying up whatever tickets remain at 12:59pm and donating them to a charity. Supposed to be an organizational meeting going on right now. Apparently the summer of good press they've had through Hard Knocks might actually be having a positive effect.

Granted it's Mike Brown and he'll probably say no in the end, but the fact that he's actually having an inner circle meeting to discuss it has to be some kind of record. Also, it's worth noting that you don't have to sell every ticket available to be a sellout in the NFL's mind. I don't know what the number is, but if the Bengals have 4,000 unsold tickets they're probably only 1,500-2,000 away from the threshold.

Smails
09-11-2009, 08:31 AM
That's good intel Adam and I would be absolutely floored if Mike Brown did something like that. Where'd you get your info? Did you and Katie have a late night meeting last night?

I think I just ralphed in my mouth

AdamtheFlyer
09-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah, Katie and I were...yuck. No.

I have a buddy that's pretty high up with PBS security.

dc_x
09-11-2009, 10:53 AM
It's not a bad deal for Mike. My understanding is that ticket sales get split 60% for the home team and 40% for the visiting team. So Mike gets to keep 60 cents of every dollar that he spends on Bengals home games.

Let's say he needs to buy 2,000 tickets at $80 each, it only ends up costing him $64 grand. $64 grand is well worth it for the goodwill that the move would create.

Juice
09-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Let's say he needs to buy 2,000 tickets at $80 each, it only ends up costing him $64 grand. $64 grand is well worth it for the goodwill that the move would create.

Mike will only spend $64,000 if it means he is getting $64,000 or more back. Goodwill means nothing to him.

AdamtheFlyer
09-11-2009, 11:18 AM
WLWT reported not long ago that there were only 2,000 tickets left and the Bengals "expect" those to sell out. Surely, between the players, coaches, businesses, Channel 12 and the Brown family they can come up with the money to buy the remaining tickets. It benefits everyone to have the game on TV. Think of the ad revenue Channel 12 could lose by taking the highest rated program in their market off the station.

But these are the Bengals, so nothing would surprise anyone. Mike Brown might step up, and he might let them fall 2 seats shy of the sellout because he's too cheap to lay down $100. Who knows.

Kahns Krazy
09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
"The club said after practice that announcement is going to come down at 3 p.m. at the earliest."

It does sound like someone has agreed to buy the remaining tickets, and they're stalling to allow as many people as possible to buy them first.

XU05and07
09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I heard that if the Bengals get blacked out, Cincy viewers will get the Colts game...I'm hoping for a blackout so I can watch real football

AviatorX
09-11-2009, 02:04 PM
It's a sell out.

http://www.local12.com/content/breaking_news/story/Bengals-Season-Opener-Sold-Out/D75j13cM8EWAKPfXuXxRpA.cspx

Kahns Krazy
09-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Score for Sherri Friedman and MVK...

Bengals blackout for Denver is lifted
Posted 5 minutes ago

a a Posted: 3:10 p.m.

The Bengals announced today that Sunday’s regular season opening game against the Denver Broncos at Paul Brown Stadium will not be blacked out and will air live in Cincinnati on CBS affiliate Local12 at 1 p.m.

In spite of the blackout being lifted, there are seats remaining for the game. They can be purchased by phone through the Bengals Ticket Hotline at 513-621-8383 (TDTD) until 5 p.m. today or between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday. Additionally, tickets may be ordered at any time today or Saturday through ticketmaster.com. Also, tickets may be purchased in person at the Bengals ticket office at Paul Brown Stadium until 5 p.m. today, between 9 a.m. and noon Saturday and on game day beginning at 9 a.m.

The Bengals, Local 12 (CBS affiliate WKRC-TV in Cincinnati) and Kroger worked together to ensure the blackout would be lifted. Additionally, the Club distributed more than 1000 tickets to local military and charities for the game. In addition to WKRC-TV (Local 12) in Cincinnati, the game now is cleared to be broadcast live on the other two CBS affiliates in the Bengals home market -- WHIO-TV (Channel 7) in Dayton and WKYT-TV (Channel 27) in Lexington, Ky.

“We are happy to go the extra mile and allow all fans in our home region to watch on Sunday,” said Bengals executive vice president Katie Blackburn. “We are also excited about the prospect of having a full house here cheering as our team takes the field.”

Earlier in the week, the Club announced a partnership with the local United Way, with the Bengals donating $10 for every ticket sold this week. The Club estimates that this partnership will generate more than $20,000 for the United Way.

The lifting of the blackout means that the Bengals will extend to 45 their franchise-record streak of consecutive sellouts for regular and postseason games. The streak is now sure to reach at least 46, as the season’s second home game -- Sept. 27 vs. Pittsburgh -- had previously been declared a sellout.

For additional information regarding the distribution of tickets to local charities and military, media may contact the following:

Most Valuable Kids
Sherri Friedman
(513) 608-5669
Armed Forces Ticket Association
Joyce Elkus
(513) 479-5340

Mark 3 Pointer
09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
“We are happy to go the extra mile and allow all fans in our home region to watch on Sunday,” said Bengals executive vice president Katie Blackburn. “We are also excited about the prospect of having a full house here cheering as our team takes the field.”

(513) 479-5340

I just puked a little in my mouth.

Snipe
09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
God Bless Mike Brown. What a giving man.

Kahns Krazy
09-11-2009, 03:39 PM
I just puked a little in my mouth.

I agree. Giving money to charity and supporting the military and children's programs is revolting.

D-West & PO-Z
09-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Bengals 24th in the week 1 power rankings:

"Love this year's version of "Hard Knocks." Unfortunately, the Bengals' playoff hopes can be summed up by Chad Ochocinco's trademark saying: "Child, please." (Chadiha)"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings?year=2009&week=1

Jumpy
09-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Mike will only spend $64,000 if it means he is getting $64,000 or more back. Goodwill means nothing to him.

Score for Sherri Friedman and MVK...

The Bengals, Local 12 (CBS affiliate WKRC-TV in Cincinnati) and Kroger worked together to ensure the blackout would be lifted. Additionally, the Club distributed more than 1000 tickets to local military and charities for the game. In addition to WKRC-TV (Local 12) in Cincinnati, the game now is cleared to be broadcast live on the other two CBS affiliates in the Bengals home market -- WHIO-TV (Channel 7) in Dayton and WKYT-TV (Channel 27) in Lexington, Ky.

Earlier in the week, the Club announced a partnership with the local United Way, with the Bengals donating $10 for every ticket sold this week. The Club estimates that this partnership will generate more than $20,000 for the United Way.

You're right Juice. I just hope the Hard Knocks cameras are there to catch when the three ghosts of Christmas come knocking on Mr. Brown's door.

Juice
09-12-2009, 01:27 PM
You're right Juice. I just hope the Hard Knocks cameras are there to catch when the three ghosts of Christmas come knocking on Mr. Brown's door.

They never would have done that if it wasn't for the possible blackout. If he gave a shit about the community he would worry about the budget deficit he is causing with his sweetheart stadium deal.

Fred Garvin
09-12-2009, 11:55 PM
They never would have done that if it wasn't for the possible blackout. If he gave a shit about the community he would worry about the budget deficit he is causing with his sweetheart stadium deal.

yeah, he put a gun to their head. and he is "causing" the deficit? Doesn't this presuppose the rest of government is efficient?

QueensbridgeMF
09-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Yeah, cause those folks earned those tickets.

FG is a dick

Juice
09-13-2009, 10:42 AM
yeah, he put a gun to their head. and he is "causing" the deficit? Doesn't this presuppose the rest of government is efficient?

Don't get me wrong I think City council is run by maybe the dumbest collective group of individuals in the city but Mike is not helping the city by any means.