PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Country

basket
09-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Does anyone know how the team looks this year and how are their top 5? Go Muskies!

Lamont Sanford
09-02-2009, 10:26 AM
YAWN. (space space space)

West is Best
09-02-2009, 11:17 AM

Not exactly a classy post. Seriously, why bother posting a response like this?

Lamont Sanford
09-02-2009, 11:38 AM
What can I say, I was bored.

xeus
09-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Not exactly a classy post. Seriously, why bother posting a response like this?

Look at it this way - this is now the longest thread we've ever had on XH about cross country.

Lamont Sanford
09-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Look at it this way - this is now the longest thread we've ever had on XH about cross country.

Nice. See, I was just helping out all along.

I accept your apology West.

X-band '01
09-02-2009, 02:43 PM

Dusty Balls could appreciate that post.

basket
09-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey, if we as the Xavier faithful can talk about a non varsity sport like CLUB football then why not talk about X-Country in the "other Musketeer sports" thread?! Cross-Country IS a sport by the way!!

XURunner85
09-02-2009, 07:48 PM
As one of the first members of the Cross Country Team back in 1981-82 season ( a tri-captain as a freshman). I usually follow the team to know how they will be and how they are doing but I have been busy lately trying to keep my job (they just laid off 8 more employees and I made the cut once again, whew). But I am always willing to talk about the Harriers of Xavier. Give me some time and I will give some idea of what to expect...

basket
09-02-2009, 08:18 PM
As one of the first members of the Cross Country Team back in 1981-82 season ( a tri-captain as a freshman). I usually follow the team to know how they will be and how they are doing but I have been busy lately trying to keep my job (they just laid off 8 more employees and I made the cut once again, whew). But I am always willing to talk about the Harriers of Xavier. Give me some time and I will give some idea of what to expect...

From 1 harrier to another I have been waiting for YOU to say something about this GREAT sport! I hope all goes well at your job!! BTW, if I haven't said this years ago, I ran in a meet either in 86 or 87 against Xavier, in Richmond,IN. This was a HUGE honor for me. I was running for little ol' Marian College, now University. We actually beat Xavier. Even though that pained me, as a life long Xavier fan, I was "honored" to have been able to have been part of a team that did that. As a college athlete might have been MY brush with greatness!!

crazydave
09-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to stop by and give out some recognition to this years edition of XUXC. Both teams ranked 15th in the Great Lakes Region....the toughest region in the country.