PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Tournament Tickets

coasterville95
08-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Head's up - I just got an email from Xavier stating I can go to "My Musketeers" and order tickets for the NCAA Women's Tournament games being played at Cintas Center in March.

The ticket strip for all three games is $27 for adults, $17 for children + the NCAA tournament surcharge. The ticketing system is setup for general admission, but the info page says it is all reserved seating, seats will be assigned at a later date, you just buy the number of ticket sheets you need, seat locations unknown.

Since it is through My Musketeers, I take it this is the season ticketholder advance purchase opportunity they mentioned earlier.

BENWAR
08-20-2009, 11:36 PM
[QUOTE=coasterville95;139078]Head's up - I just got an email from Xavier stating I can go to "My Musketeers" and order tickets for the NCAA Women's Tournament games being played at Cintas Center in March.

The ticket strip for all three games is $27 for adults, $17 for children + the NCAA tournament surcharge. The ticketing system is setup for general admission, but the info page says it is all reserved seating, seats will be assigned at a later date, you just buy the number of ticket sheets you need, seat locations unknown.

Since it is through My Musketeers, I take it this is the season ticketholder advance purchase opportunity they mentioned earlier.[/QUOTE

I can't wait to spend $105.00 plus NCAA tournament surcharge so my wife and kids can watch three Women's basketball games.

Wake me up when it's over.

MuskieCinci
08-21-2009, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=coasterville95;139078]Head's up - I just got an email from Xavier stating I can go to "My Musketeers" and order tickets for the NCAA Women's Tournament games being played at Cintas Center in March.

Since it is through My Musketeers, I take it this is the season ticketholder advance purchase opportunity they mentioned earlier.[/QUOTE

I can't wait to spend $105.00 plus NCAA tournament surcharge so my wife and kids can watch three Women's basketball games.

Wake me up when it's over.

Then you should probably not do it and leave your negativity to yourself. The Xavier women's team looks stacked this year and if you don't care about it avoid commenting on it.

cinskyline
08-21-2009, 05:57 AM
The negativity of certain people aside--- I will definitely be in attendance. I had so much fan the last time X hosted the NCAA's in 2001.

All the pieces are in place for a big run this year.

X-band '01
08-21-2009, 06:27 AM
I don't know how you COULDN'T enjoy a throttling of Louisville and Clemson - it was more fun in that was a time when you had to earn a Top 4 seed at home.

In some ways, it does feel like the summer of 2000 coming off of a bad NCAA performance.

XU-PA
08-21-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm hoping to make the 1000 mile trip to Cincy for the tourney this year, anyone know how us non season ticket olders can get a few seats?

cinskyline
08-21-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't know how you COULDN'T enjoy a throttling of Louisville and Clemson - it was more fun in that was a time when you had to earn a Top 4 seed at home.

I still remember then-Clemson coach Jim Davis being interviewed after the game and saying "Xavier was a good host, until about 1:00 today". Hilarious. I also remember that game because I think we were the only team in history to have 32 turnovers and still win by 12 points.

I also remember that there was a lot of discussion about whether or not Louisville deserved to be in at all. They had a poor RPI as I recall.

coasterville95
09-10-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm hoping to make the 1000 mile trip to Cincy for the tourney this year, anyone know how us non season ticket olders can get a few seats?

According to an email I received today sales to the general public start September 15.

XU-PA
09-11-2009, 05:27 AM
Thanks "Coaster"!