PDA

View Full Version : Alumni Groups

Muskie
08-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Does anyone know if Xavier has more focused alumni groups? I realize Delta Sig, and some of the individual departments have decent alumni programs where they can interact with alum and current students.

Does anyone think there is a need for more focused alumni groups? Like an alumni group for doctors, or lawyers, or other professionals?

Muskie
08-19-2009, 11:03 AM
By the way, I was on the alumni website and re-registered under the new system. It's a significant upgrade.

XURunner85
08-19-2009, 08:05 PM
I too re-registered on the new site. Really liked it....I think they need one for basketball...Oh wait we have XavierHoops.com...

coasterville95
08-20-2009, 08:05 AM
Yes, I basically had to reregister when I signed up for the Steak Fry online. I haven't really looked around though. I just used my password again to register for Future of X.

It does have a Facebook-ish like feel to it where you can join groups based on class year, geographical location, major, and certain clubs.

Muskie
08-20-2009, 08:12 AM
Yes, I basically had to reregister when I signed up for the Steak Fry online. I haven't really looked around though. I just used my password again to register for Future of X.

It does have a Facebook-ish like feel to it where you can join groups based on class year, geographical location, major, and certain clubs.

Where was that. I must have missed it.

xeus
08-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Does anyone think there is a need for more focused alumni groups? Like an alumni group for doctors, or lawyers, or other professionals?

There's an alumni group for lawyers HERE. (www.xavierhoops.com)

Muskie
08-20-2009, 12:29 PM
There's an alumni group for lawyers HERE. (http://www.xavierhoops.com)

This is true.