PDA

View Full Version : Someone, Please

picknroll
08-08-2009, 10:13 AM
help me understand the following statement repeatedly being made by Obama: " health care legislation is vital to achieving economic recovery".

Thank you in advance for your help.
P&R

Titanxman04
08-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Probably should be moved to another forum. No need to post it here. This particular forum is meant for BASKETBALL.

golfitup
08-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Well, we are all fat in this country and that is going to cost a lot down the road for medical expenses. Maybe we should get healthy before it costs a ton down the road later in life.

Nocalmuskie
08-08-2009, 12:11 PM
This is a political-free zone. PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST NOW.

waggy
08-08-2009, 01:04 PM
...take my wife. (rim shot)

Are health care workers unionized?

picknroll
08-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Probably should be moved to another forum. No need to post it here. This particular forum is meant for BASKETBALL.

Thanks, fellow XHers. However, in the off-season, I see topics such as 1) Smitherman, 2) Billy Mays 3) Iran 4) XH fantasy football, 5) Six Catholics on Bench, etc. and felt a timely topic like the big healthcare fiasco might gen some interest in this Internet playground. Sorry to offend the masses. PS>>> Wait....maybe "six catholics on bench" is a basketball reference??!!??

XU05and07
08-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks, fellow XHers. However, in the off-season, I see topics such as 1) Smitherman, 2) Billy Mays 3) Iran 4) XH fantasy football, 5) Six Catholics on Bench, etc. and felt a timely topic like the big healthcare fiasco might gen some interest in this Internet playground. Sorry to offend the masses. PS>>> Wait....maybe "six catholics on bench" is a basketball reference??!!??

Each of those topics are in the "Out on the Mall" forum...not "Men's Basketball"

Titanxman04
08-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Each of those topics are in the "Out on the Mall" forum...not "Men's Basketball"

Yes. There's a proper place for such topics, my friend. The "Men's Basketball" will not find fantasy football topics by me or much of anyone. So while I understand your distaste for those that have scorned you for posting such a topic, please know that it's not the topic itself, more so just by the placement of said material.

PM Thor
08-08-2009, 10:24 PM
I can't move it, otherwise I would to something like the Smack board.

I HATE dayton.

xeus
08-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Give the guy a break - he posted in the wrong forum, I moved it, no harm no foul. I swear, if you want to get replies to a post around here, just post it in the wrong forum.

ANYWAY, waggy - the SEIU has been trying to unionize hospital workers for years and have (thankfully) met with little success. SEIU has campaigned aggressively at nonprofit healthcare systems. Catholic Healthcare Partners here in Cincinnati (parent of the Mercy system) was targeted about 5 years ago.