PDA

View Full Version : Americans pull out of Iraqi Cities

bobbiemcgee
06-30-2009, 02:58 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't go back in. 4300 dead and close to a Trillion blown. They still hate our guts. 72% of Dems and 74% of repubs support this move. Let the Civil War begin. Fight some more with Iran but keep us outta there!!!

Find it odd that the Iraqi oil auctions began the same day....duh!

Snipe
06-30-2009, 04:38 PM
I like Iraq's chances in the long run. I am glad we are pulling back and letting them run their own affairs. We have done all that we can.

BandAid
07-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Congratulations to the brave men and women for completing their work in Iraq.

Regardless of how you feel about the war, it is imperative we thank and welcome these soldiers back home. We should treat with the utmost respect for bleeding (and making others bleed) for our country. We need to let them know that we appreciate them, so we don't have another neglected generation of soldiers like those who returned from Vietnam.

XU2424
07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Congratulations to the brave men and women for completing their work in Iraq.

Regardless of how you feel about the war, it is imperative we thank and welcome these soldiers back home. We should treat with the utmost respect for bleeding (and making others bleed) for our country. We need to let them know that we appreciate them, so we don't have another neglected generation of soldiers like those who returned from Vietnam.

Thanks Bandaid, we don't need our soldiers feeling like that, especially with the war in Afghanistan and possible action in Iran or North Korea. We could be in Afghanistan for the long haul....

Strange Brew
07-01-2009, 09:53 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't go back in. 4300 dead and close to a Trillion blown. They still hate our guts. 72% of Dems and 74% of repubs support this move. Let the Civil War begin. Fight some more with Iran but keep us outta there!!!

Find it odd that the Iraqi oil auctions began the same day....duh!

Wow Bobbie, thank you for the verballly spitting on my friends who risked their lives for the Iraqis to have this day. Be sure to not celebrate on Saturday. I don't know you and I don't ever care to after that post.

By the way the French don't really like us either but we should've have done anything (twice) there either.

xeus
07-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Wow Bobbie, thank you for the verballly spitting on my friends who risked their lives for the Iraqis to have this day. Be sure to not celebrate on Saturday. I don't know you and I don't ever care to after that post.

By the way the French don't really like us either but we should've have done anything (twice) there either.

I think you might be overreacting a little to his post. Most of us have had friends over there, some of us have had friends die over there. I didn't read his post as "spitting" on those soldiers who risked their lives.

bobbiemcgee
07-02-2009, 11:41 AM

I am a Vietnam vet. Two of my housemates @ X came home in boxes. Guess I'll have to spit on myself. 'nuff said. You have no idea what you're talking about.