PDA

View Full Version : The Power of,,,,,

XU-PA
06-03-2009, 05:13 AM
Prayer.
Was reminded of this while watching The Bells of St Mary's. It was on TNT Monday, you know Christmas in June??
Actually it was something like a series of Ingrid Bergman films.
It is true that the answers come from the movies. The movies on Tcm lately, much ,much better than AMC.
Steve Martin in Grand Canyon. "You don't see enough movies. All of life's riddles are answered in the movies."

Anyway, as evidenced in "The Bells,,," there is a real power of prayer, as I can attest in any number of situations in my life. Not just for life saving, altering things, but prayers are really answered.

For myself, my prayer this morning is for Derrick Brown. Make the right decision young man, and know that as I sit here growing old I wish I could go back to Xavier for another year, if that option was only there, and know also of the wonderful things that can happen in that extra year. Your financial rewards could be so huge, and the things that can be learned in that year will enrich your life even more. But make the right decision, it is yours and yours alone. Thank you for all you've done to entertain us, it's been wonderful.

GuyFawkes38
06-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Men from the ages 20-35 experience the most stressful time in their lives weighing career options and striving for earning potential. Prayers can't hurt.