PDA

View Full Version : For Anyone Here That Enjoys Beer & Golf.....

Nigel Tufnel
05-07-2009, 02:05 PM
First weekend in June is the Memorial....for those of you who haven't gone, I'd highly recommend it. I heard from a buddy that tickets are fairly easy to get this year. If you choose to make the trip up to Columbus for the Memorial, might I recommend you stop by this place and enjoy their Hop-IPA_looza weekend. Its not a festival or anything...you don't have to pay to get in or anything....they just store up a bunch of high quality IPAs and Double IPAs and use the majority of their taps to serve them. Its a good place with great food. Hell, I doubt I make it to Muirfield, but I'll probably go up there and just watch the Memorial on their flat screens and get my hop groove on.

Here is a lineup of what they have stored for that weekend...it starts June 4th.

Draft on Deck... what we've cellared so far for our 2nd Annual Hop-IPA-Looza, June 4!

* Maharaja American Imperial IPA Avery Brewing Company, Colorado
* Dark Horse Crooked Tree IPA American IPA Dark HJorse Brewing Company, Michigan
* Oak Aged Unearthly IPA American Imperial IPA Southern Tier Brewing Companyh, New York
* Apex American Imperial IPA Bear Republic Brewing Company, California
* Ale to the Chief American Imperial IPA Avery Brewing Company, Colorado
* Bell's HopSlam Ale Imperial IPA Bell's Brewery, Michigan
* Founders Double Trouble IPA Imperial IPA Founders Brewing Company, Michigan
* Barley's Double Dog Dare Imperial IPA Imperial IPA Barley's Smokehouse & Brewpub, right here
* Breckenridge 471 IPA (Small Batch) American Imperial IPA Breckenridge Brewing Company, Colorado

Not a bad lineup so far. Here is the website....

http://www.barleysbrewing.com/smokehouse/index.htm