View Full Version : Site Updates for the Women's Team

Muskie
04-22-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm contemplating adding some more of the women's team into the front page. I don't promise to do it, as I'm not sure I have the manpower to keep it as up to date. But any suggestions that you guys would like to see?

xu_fan
04-22-2009, 11:57 AM
I am so bad with coming up with new ideas but I would love to see some more women's stuff on the front page. Just some recognition is all I would care about. Maybe just have a small box dedicated to the women's team... IDK... Thanks though

Muskie
04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
I haven't quite figured out how to do it. When there has been big news, we've tried to put it up there. I still feel like we could a better job.

XU-PA
04-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks Muskie, anything you can put there for us is greatly appreciated.

I think you'll find that next year will bring a good deal more traffic to the women's side.

Being far far away from the action, I'd love to see if someone can catch some of the summer ball action the women are involved in.
Looking at the Xavierhoops.com front page, what if you posted the schedule for the women right along side the men's along with results as the season progresses. It would be great to have a columnist (like WKRQ59) reporting on the women's side too.