PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise is nuts, Vern from stand by me is funny

Pablo
01-26-2008, 02:29 PM
First off almost every girl from Toledo is crazy... Second this is the weirdest video I have seen in quite awhile. It is Tom Cruise describing Scientology with the same fervor as a movie he is promoting. Very strange.

Also after that is Vern's response - very funny

Tom Cruise scares me

Both are long but worth it

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ffe_1200582707

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8c_1201356077

boozehound
01-29-2008, 08:27 AM
If you google "funny or die tom cruise" you will find a link to a very funny video of Jerry O'Connell impersonating Tom Cruise. Watch the video of Tom Cruise and then watch the parody. Get ready to laugh.

--Edit--

Nevermind. Didn't see that pablo had posted the link below it. Hilarious video.

ATL Muskie
01-29-2008, 08:48 AM
That is truly disturbing, yet hilarious. Whenever someone tries to tell you that celebrities should have a voice in important issues and that we should listen to them, just show that clip. I am waiting patiently for the little green men to take Tom away.

Props to Vern for wording up Jerry McGuire with that spoof.

boozehound
01-29-2008, 10:07 AM
It really is amazing how wacky Tom Cruise has gotten. I have the misfortune of working right next door to the Church of Scientology downtown, and they truly are a bunch of nutcases. For the first 6 months I was there they would not leave me alone while walking to/from work. After enough harsh responses they have finally learned that I do not, nor will I ever, want a 'stress test'. Very creepy people.

joebba
01-29-2008, 08:02 PM
If you really want to see what's going on search under "Anonymous" on you tube. they are getting ready to do a full out onslaught toward outing the truth behind scientology. I really think they are a scary group that have a lot of money and lawyers to protect them.

Tom Cruise is totally brainwashed. He says something to the effect that they are the authority on everything. If you listen to him talk he says a lot of words (ususally small words) but says absolutely nothing of substance. if you have seen amy of his interviews in the past few years you can see how controlling he is in his talk posture, etc. He has gotten the training on how to bully people beahviorially.

PM Thor
01-29-2008, 08:23 PM
I have heard that Scientology is simply a big tax shelter for the rich and wacky famous types.

Cheesehead
01-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Wow, what a whack job! I too, noticed how they are experts in everything. I can't believe they haven't solved all of the world's problems by now.

boozehound
01-30-2008, 10:25 AM
As I mentioned, I work right next to the "Church" of Scientology down town. Nutcases. Also, they all smoke. One day I was outside smoking in the alley (where everybody smokes) and some nutty Scientologist was out there in a short sleeved shirt (it was about 20 degrees out) talking about how scientology has helped him harness the power of his mind, so that he doesn't feel cold. I responded that if he is so good and controlling his mind, why is he smoking? He didn't really have an answer.

On some levels I actually feel bad for scientologists. The average people who join the "church" are just misguided losers. They really seems like people who have been beaten down by life, and are looking so hard for something to pull them up that they would believe in anything that gave them some kind of support system. They are happy to give all their money to the "church" of Scientology in exchange for acceptance.